6

Bey POV

"Jay All Of This Was Unnecessary" I Said As We Stood In Front Of My House. The London Trip Was Amazing, I Was Hoping For Something More But Jay Told Me Not To Rush It. To Let It Happen On Its Own. Whatever That Means, I Really Did Like Him And I Just Wanted To Give It Up To Him. For Once In My Life I Was Thinking About Jesus. Just Everything. This Man Was Changing Me...For Better.

He Laughed "I Keep Telling You To Stop Saying It As If I'm Doing Something That Hurts Me. I Love Catering To You Baby Girl"

I Blushed "You Have A Lot Of Bags...You Sure You Don't Need Help?"

"Jay" I Said

"I Mean I Don't See Any Cars"

"My Parents Are At Church...The Sermon Probably Just Started. They Don't Get Home Until Like Three But I Don't Want To Risk Anything" I Said

He Sucked His Teeth Grabbing My Luggage And Bags From Expensive Clothing Lines In His Hands Walking Up To The Door. I Shook My Head As I Grabbed My Key Walking Behind Him. We Came To The Door And I Unlocked It. He Placed My Things By The Door As He Looked Around.

"Can I At Least Have A Tour?" He Asked

I Giggled "Whatever...Come On"

He Followed Me Up The Stairs Where Most Of Our Pictures Stood.

"This Is My Parents, Tina And Matthew Knowles. This Is My Cousin Angie And Me We Were At A Water Park In Houston...It's Where I'm From"

"What Made You Move To Los Angles?" He Asked Raising His Eyebrow.

"My Dad Got A Job Offer Here So We Packed Up And Left"

I Showed Him More Family Photos "Who Is She?" He Asked Pointing To My Younger Sister Solange.

I Looked Down "My Sister"

"She Lives Here? Or She-"

"I Don't Know Where She Lives But It's Not Here" I Said

"What Happened?"

"My Sister Let Her Vagina Speak For Her Instead Of Her Brain" I Said Softly

Jay Still Looked Confused "She Got Pregnant By This Boy That Was Older Than Her And My Parents Weren't With That So They Kicked Her Out...They Deserve At Least One Daughter They Can Be Happy About"

"That's Not Right Bey What The Hell?" Jay Said

"No...Cussing In The House" I Said Softly

"That's Not Right, Why Didn't You Help Her?"

"My Parents Were Going To Kick Me Out Right With Her. They Were Paying For My Schooling I Couldn't Just Drop Out Like That...She Was Sixteen She Shouldn't Have Been Thinking About Sex She Was Too Young"

"I Lost My Virginity At Fifteen Most Girls Loose It At That Age" He Said

"How Many People Did You Have Sex With?"

"I Don't Know-"

"We Are Christian Girls We Don't Do Stuff Like That Around That Age...We Wait Until Marriage" I Said

"Let's Finish The Tour"

I Looked Around Before Proceeding Upstairs, I Opened The Door To My Room.

"Simple" I Said Closing It.

He Laughed "Damn Can I At Least Walk In?" He Said Moving Past Me To Go Inside.

"I Never Had A Boy In My Room" I Said Softly

"That's Fine...Who Are They?" He Asked Pointing To The Picture Of My Church Friend On The Mirror.