Deja Vu

I am tied here at the corner of this dark room but because the moon is bright I can see the headless dead bodies of my friends stitched together while some of the heads seemed like a decoration on the wall and some are scattered on the floor. I am very scared, confused, and shocked; all I can remember is the day before this terrible night. "It was brass monkey weather and as I remembered I was with my friends and we were about to go to the Museum in the other town for a research so we rented a van. After miles of traveling, I saw a gasoline station and one of our friends told us that should stop over to that gasoline station. When we reached the gasoline station I noticed a queer man wearing a black jacket and shades so I couldn't recognize his face. I told my friends about that this could be a recipe for disaster but they told me that I'm just paranoid so I ignored it although I'm not feeling comfortable. We were about to leave when my friends saw a store near that gasoline station and asked me if I can buy drinks for us but I request to have a companion. When we finished buying foods and drinks I told my friend that he should wait me while I'm in the rest room. After a while in the rest room I went out when I man without a face attacked me and cover my nose."

I am panicking. I just realized that I have a wound in my head and the blood is streaming down my face. I am trying to take off the rope that is binding my hands and ignoring the blood because I need to bite bullet to survive. After the pain and struggles, I removed the rope that is binding my hands. I saw the door. It's not locked. I open it and run to its hallway. Suddenly, I hear footsteps so I hid on the cabinet near the main door, it was dim. After few hours of trying to stay silent and sane. I decided to take a look outside. Little by little, I open the cabinet door. And as I peaked a saw a the man ,faceless, sitting in front of the cabinet.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I screamed. "Are you okay sis" told my friend. "It was just dream! It was just bad dream" I rejoiced. When I looked outside I saw a familiar place. "Guys we need to stop over to this gasoline station". My friend said.