I think I'm love again (Chp.28)

Jaiden Pov

It's been weeks now, and me and Adrian have gotten closer and closer.. Chresanto and Mesanto are wonderful kids I think I found the one😍... Kendyll have fun with the twins also..

Adrian❤ is calling.

My World🔐: hey Adrian.

Adrian❤: hey darling what's up?

My World🔐: nothing..

Adrian❤: well I was thinking if you wanted to carry the kids to the Carnival?

My World🔐: sure I'll get Kendyll ready.

Adrian❤: alright I'll pick y'all up soon.

My World🔐: Kay Kay

I hung up..

"Wakey Wakey kenny"  I woke Kendyll.

"Yes mommy?" Her eyes fluttered open.

"Let's go bathe, Adrian taking us to the Park" I told her.

"Yay! Can Auntie Jessie come too?!" She asked.

"I'll ask her , go in the washroom for now" I said.

I knocked on Jessica door hearing snoring .

I opened it and shook her

"Jess?" I said..

"Yea Jai?" She wiped the drool off her cheek

"Me , Adrian and the kids going to the Carnival you Finna join?" I asked her

"Nah I gotta watch someone kid for 150$" She woke up.

"Okay," I said walking out.

I walked back into my room getting me and Kendyll towels. I walked in already seeing her in her tube with her dolls but still clothed

"Come on Ken, take off your clothes"

She did what I said. And we both bathed.

I dressed her in into

Kendyll

Jaiden

Jaiden

I went to my car and drove to Adrian house.

~

We reached here, and Adrian went somewhere off to somewhere I just too much the kids on some rides.

I got to her Faris wheel. It wrote J + A.

I was suprised untill a crowd came around me while Adrian came with flowers.

"Hey Jai, I love you with all my heart, I really think your the woman for me... I might know your not ready for marriage but please know.. I love you and God sent down the right woman for me. Jaiden Alisha Bowles would you take this promise ring?" He went down on his knees.

I smiled at nodded as fireworks filled up near the Farris Wheel.

I cried hugging him.

?? POV

No! She's mine!! All mine!! I will get her she's the only one for me!! I gotta kill that Adrian guy.

I started around seeing all my photos of her my beautiful Jaiden.

A picture of her when she went to the mall with her friends and tried on a beautiful dress. Pictures of her changing and her sleeping.

SHE'S MINE! AND WILL BE VERY SOON