moving in together

* liza and David are moving in their new house together *

liza: OMG! this house is so huge

David: you know what's also huge ; )

liza: um what?...

David: my p-

liza: PINATA 

David: what?

liza: THERE IS A HUGE PINATA OVER THERE OMG!
* liza goes running to the pinata *

David: oh yea.. wait? why is there a pinata over there in the first place?

liza: I don't know and I don't care, there is candy in there and I want it!
* liza grabs a chair that was next to her and starts hitting the pinata *

David: LIZA STOP! , YOUR GONNA HURT YOURSELF

liza: can you stop worrying about me, I'm an adult, I might look like a 12-year-old but I swear I'm now a legal adult.

David: * laughs * I know that

* liza finds nothing in the pinata and gets sad and starts to cry while that happens David has his camera out and is recording liza cry and liza made a pun and they both started laughing *

* they start unpacking their stuff but liza had so many shoes and bags it took them until the night to finish *

David: oh, thank god we finished, why do you even need 210  shoes and 120 bags anyways?

liza: finished? that was the first bag, there is still 20 more in your car, remember?

* David grabs liza by the arm and he pulls her in the bed with him *

* they both are looking in each other eyes *

David: you know that your so beautiful and I'm so happy were together

liza: I know me too, I also think I'm beautiful

* David starts laughing and he pulls liza even closer, and he leans in, they start with a small kiss but gradually they start kissing intensely *

* David starts to put his hand liza's pants *

* liza slaps him *

liza: STOP!, this is going too far but sorry I slapped you, you know I won't do anything like that we agreed we'd only kiss

David: yea sorry I just got a little bit excited

liza: no it's fine, you were just in the moment, well it's getting late and we should sleep now.
*David kisses liza on the forehead *

David: I'm sorry

liza: babe, I said its ok, we should sleep now, goodnight

David: goodnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT

FOLLOW!
VOTE!
COMMENT!