The hunt for each other.

Jane's pov

It's been a few years after he killed my parents.I feel rage when I think of him murdering
my parents.'But I still haven't killed him',I thought.

Jeff's pov

"GO TO SLEEP",I say after fighting with a professional boxer,and let me tell you it was hard beating the sh*t out of him.

'Creak',I hear as someone is coming upstairs."Honey I'm home",I was shocked because of the word 'Honey'.

"I'm coming",I said as I knew she wasn't going to fall for it."Ok",she responded,so I didn't waste time and sprinted over to her ready to stab her.

Third person's pov

Jeff was going to be so satisfied for killing five-hundred and ninedy-nine people until someone tackle him in midair.

Jeff's pov

I got up and my victim ran."Hello Jeffrey" I heard the person say,I looked up still blurred and trying to catch some air because when I fell I felt like someone choking me.

"Who are you"still blurred but I started to see again."What's the matter Jeff,cat got your tongue"she said,"No"I jui still trying to catch some air.

Jane's pov

I don't know if Jeff was playing with me or something I felt he was drunk."No really who are you?"he said with a p*ssed face.

"Well if you insist" I say,"I'm Jane,aka Jane the killer".He looked shocked like trying to think but he started blushing.

End of the first part

Okay so this was the first part of Jeff the killer x Jane the killer,I really hope you guys like,I'll be doing another part so stay in touch.