Meeting Ty

Star just stopped crying until they heard something, they found a small crevice and Ashfur shoved her inside with him in front of her." Stay quite." Ashfur whispered to Star. Now Star was really worried, because Ashfurs hair was rising so was hers. Then a huge white male wolf came into the middle of the dead wolves. He looked angry, with a terrible snarl on his face.

He growled to a wolf saying," Bring the spy to the front!" He growled menacingly

He growled to a wolf saying," Bring the spy to the front!" He growled menacingly.," Yes sir." The wolf replied. Then a scared young gray wolf was brought to the front." You said the girl would be here!" He growled loudly at him." She was! I swear I saw her come here!," said the gray wolf pleadingly. Then a beautiful brown wolf came to the front." Moon, dear, what did I say about killing? Give him his... reward.," she said with a evil grin." Right I forgot! What would I do without you Twila." Moon said." We can flirt later give him his reward." Twila said." Yes dear." He said turning to face the wolf.( here's a visual of what Twila looks like.)

" So can you let my mate go? Please, that's all I'll ask for

" So can you let my mate go? Please, that's all I'll ask for." The poor wolf begged him. Then, at Moon's word, he brought a young female wolf the color of sand to the front." Ella!" The wolf said running to her." Ty! No! Stay back! Their trying to kill you!" Ella said with tears in her eyes. Then after she said that, they murdered he cold heartily."ELLA!" Ty shouted. He ran forward and killed the wolf who killed her, then just as he was about to kill another wolf, Moon striked him to the ground." Do you like your reward?" Moon asked mockingly," Go to hell." Ty shouted at him, then spat in his face." You first." Then Moon finished him off." Let's move!" Moon said then the pack was gone. Ty was on the ground, but alive." P-please help me." He said. Star just about ran to him until Ashfur stopped her." Don't" he said." I have to" Star said, then she ran to him.