1. Relationship

In the beginning I had always liked you from the 3rd grade to the 6th and so on. The feelings never died, so when I finally got you I was the happiest person. The happiest girl.
Yes we dated for a week but that week was fairy tales and fucking rainbows in my eyes. I loved seeing you between class periods I loved the compliments you'd say about me. I become attached easily and maybe that's the problem. I have flaws. Many flaws. However that's probably my biggest one.

You were my first crush, my first kiss, my first love, and sadly my first heartbreak. You told me that we broke up because I was too young. "You didn't want to take away my innocence." I understood what you meant. Or so I thought. That's what you told me. You told me in the beggining you didn't care about what people said about us because I was in 8th grade and you 10th. You said that wouldn't bother you.

However once that started it did. You didn't like it and you couldn't put up with it. You taking my innocence away was only a small portion of why we broke up. You told me just because we can't be together now doesn't mean we can't be together ever. But us breaking up then felt like forever.

Once we had broken up I was in denial. The next day I saw you at school it hurt like a motherfucker I walked past you high headed and acting like I didn't give a fuck but once I got past you the tears were let lose and I broke down.

And now here we are 5 months later. Back to where we started, except this time stronger. You're introducing me to your friends, your family, your meeting my family, not ashamed to pick me up and swing me around. Kiss me infront of everyone. Or even back me up if someone says something about me you didn't like.

I missed you I missed us. If you hadn't had reached out to me saying "your shoes untied" messing around with me then I wouldn't have gone out of my way to get a hold of you. I was missing our friendship, relationship, what we had.

At the time I was only wanting you back as a friend but now I'm happy to have you back calling me baby and holding my hand as I hide my face into the crook of your neck while we talk to your friends at the table.