Let's Kill Tonight

"Murder! Y-You just killed him! I hate you so much! I could kick you in your you-know-where place so hard that you'd go running to your momma in Tiruvananthapuram!" I huff.

Phew!

Talking did burst a lot of calories!

This smartass thinks that he can go on a brutal killing spree and I, The Princess Diana Crewe will stare at him like those dummies in the mystery thriller movies - I'm sorry but I'm way too intelligent than that. I mean a guy kills someone in the presence of a totally sober female and she gawks at him. How dumb is that? Guy kills someone and the girl appreciates the abs...Pfft! People these days I tell you! I thought.

So I did one thing that only a brave warrior could do. I let out a very... ahem! tiny and harmless scream. Just like the moment in Harry Potter when in herbology Neville faintes due to those weird screeching things (what was their name again?) even though he has earmuffs on. Yeah! That harmless. Well, I wasn't actually afraid or shocked or anything like that, okay?

It was just a mere battlecry.

I take the pain to look around the cafeteria and see each and every pair of beady eyes turn in my direction. I stand up on a nearby table and address the crowd. Frankly speaking, I was just providing the people of Bronica High a good view of the happenings while they rested their heavy butts and farted​ their ass off on the comfortable chairs of our school cafeteria.

"Murdering a human is understandable because humans tend to be assholes sometimes but a PIZZA? No... Totally not understandable!" I shook my head in disapproval. Confusion was etched on his face.

Though I hate that guy since the moment he stepped foot on Mother Earth making this world an unholy place, I pitied him. Because there is only so little tolerance for shit in human beings.

" What did it ever do to you?" I fake sob. "You mouse assed, duck faced, monkey dicked, koala shitted, dim witted arrogant donkey!" I screeched on the top of my voice.

From the corner of my eyes, I can see the Noah Batrel giving a lovestruck look to the  beautiful girl who was just passing by. I mentally facepalm. This guy, I tell you, keeps falling in love every single time the second hand of the clock moves. I mean, seriously? I don't even have one crush and he's in love with so many girls. I would like to inform you beforehand that he is NOT a playboy. He just falls in love too often. Like the literal flowers and butterflies and cute blushes kind of love. There is a difference, you know.

The Ross Heathens is busy clutching his stomach and laughing at my angry insults. This guy is seriously my bestie. Like the ' I'll braid your hair' kind of bestie. Don't even ask me how that happened. Long story. He's always laughing and smiling at me and my weird jokes. He enjoys being with me and I like making him laugh. He's always been there for me whenever I needed him.

The Aiden Chester is pointing out to the Jeremy Howard with his third finger from the left. Oh, Come on! These guys! They always get into fights someway or the other, and then Aiden shows his anointed finger to Jeremy and then they fight like a married couple. Grow up, already guys!

The Bella Batrel aka the Noah Batrel's twin sister is engrossed in painting her nails perfectly. How much I dislike this girl. She's so freaking girlish! Exactly opposite of my nature. But unfortunately, as she is Noah's sister, I have to put up with her somehow. She acts as if she rules us. Hmph! I hate her so much! Why is she Noah's sister? Or more like "How is she Noah's sister?" Pfft!