Chapter 12

So I thought I would do a drawing and maybe add some more into future chapter. If I'm asked, then maybe I'll take fan requests for other drawings.

______________________

      The bodies of the former Levi squad were rolled away so they could have their proper funeral.

The familles still cried and mournered but atleast they could have some closure.

"Thank you Allen," Erwin said. Barry whipped around to see him.

"You mean this or..."

"I was referring to the expedition," He said. Barry nodded.

"But this was good too. They did a lot for the Survey corps. So again. Thank you,"

"Of course," He responded and Erwin walked away.

Barry was also about to retreat back but a rock was flying straight at him.

He heard it being thrown and he spun around. He caught the rock that was aiming for his head.

He saw that Levi had thrown it. They both looked at each other before Levi spoke.

"Do you drink tea?"

___________________________

The waiter walked away after giving Levi and Barry their drinks.

Levi sipped his and Barry took notice of the weird way he held it.

"You're not drinking your tea," He stated.

"I don't like tea," He responded.

"Well then. I'll have it," He said and reached for it but Barry brought it closer to him.

"Hold on," He said as the smaller man glared at him.

"If you drink this, it'll be your 5th cup," He said.

"And?" he questioned, annoyed that the tea was not in his mouth.

"Do you want to throw up?" He asked him.

"I don't care," He said and quickly took the tea from him.

Barry knew he was trying to drink away his problems. But wasn't that with alcohol, not black tea.

"So if you don't want to drink tea, why did you come?" He asked.

"Because, you didn't bring a horse with you," He answered.

Levi just looked at him as if he was saying' smartass'. then he drank his tea.

Again he drunk it weird.

"Why do you drink your tea like that?" He asked. Levi brought his cup away from his face.

"When I was nine and living in the underground, I managed to get enough money for a tea set and some black tea.

I held the handle and it broke off and cut me. Been holding it from the top ever since,"

Barry was quiet as Levi took another sip from his cup.

"Sorry but, what's the underground?" The speedster asked.

"Wall Sina's underground crowded area of poor people,"

"Wait, Sina. I thought that area was for the rich,"

"Afraid not Allen," He said as he took a sip.

They sat in silence in for a bit with the occasional sound of Levi sipping his tea. But then the Captain remembered something.

"The ring," He all but whispered.

"What?" Barry asked not really hearing him.

"The ring. The one on Petra's finger. Why was it there?"