His everything

Manik pov

I never knew life can be like this for me. I never got parents love but fab5 fill that void for me ,but still there was something left in my life. I never feel content. I never feel peace. I never feel the happiness of being someones love, life. Trust me when you know that there is someone for whom you matter more than their life , you dont need anything then. I thought God will never give me that someone or i will always crave for that happiness , love or peace in my life.
But alas! I was wrong God is not that cruel and when i saw the person lying beside me , i see my life, my happiness, my soul, my nandini , in short my everything.

Yesterday night was the best night of my existence .we confess our love for eachother and become one . We submitted ourself to eachother. It was so blissfull. Noone will think that rude, arrogant and emotionless monster who was not able to love his girlfriend whom he dated for 7 year , will now ready to die for a girl whom he knew for mere 5 months. Yes it has been merely 5 months when i first saw nandini and now she is lying beside me holding me tightly. Our this journey of 5 months was like a roler coaster ride we fought, we punched, we kissed and again punched but everthing is worth when she is with me. Some may think that we are rushing too much , it might be some attraction . They may think that how can someone decide to spend their whole life with someone in just 5 months and in my case everybody can doubt when i said that i never loved alya whom i dated for 7 years but i love nandini whom i know only from 5 months, but when you meet your soulmate just 1 moment is needed to fall in love then 5 months is more then enough. Nandini she is my soulmate. I dont know why but there was something that always stopped me to submit myself to alya . Yes in 7 years of relationship with alya we never make love but with nandini it is different i feel like to always hold her in my arms and make love to her. It is not my physical need but my love for her. She is my love , my life , my happiness , my everything.

My self thinking session broke when i feel her stirring in her sleep.

End of pov.

Manik pecks in her forhead and said

Manik: Goodmorning love.

Nandini: Good morning manik.

Manik: how are you feeling now. I hope you are not tired.

His eyes reflect the love and sincerity he has for her. She remembers their last night moments. They make love. It was like heaven . It was passionate. It was blissful . Then she remembers that she is still lying there naked and a blush crept in her cheeks making it more red. Her blushing was stopped by manik panic strike voice.

Manik: what happen nandini ? Why are you not speaking anything . I am sorry baby. I know i am monster. I was so hard last night. I am so...

His words was stopped by soft peck in his lips by her.

Nandini: manik never say sorry to me for making love with me. Manik it was so blissfull and you were not hard i totally loved the intensity of your love last night and one more thing mere manik ko bura bone ka haq maine kisi ko nahi dia samjhe tum.

Listening her manik again feel the need to thank her ayiappa for sending her in his life . He felt little moist near his eyes but shooing it all he thought to tease her.

Manik: ooh so you loved my intensity tabhi tho you were saying ooh manik , aah manik, uum manik right.

And as expected she again turned into cherry and hide herself in his chest and said plz manik stop it. He also hold her tightly and thought to not tease her more as its all very new for her . He does not want to make her feel uncomfortable. So he said nandini i know you are tired and i will never say you to get up but you know na we have to go college.