I said i'd come back for you

Song: No Promises - Cheat Codes
Please listen to the music as you read! Thanks!

-X_Kyle_The_Jew_X

(The next day)

Kyle decided to come to school and started to walk to the bus stop. He was still depressed, he could never accept that he was really gone. All of a sudden he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Kyle's POV:

Who could that be? It can't be Stan or Cartman, they're at the bus stop...wait.
No. Fucking. Way.

Kyle turned around and to his surprise standing there, was Kenny.
"I said I'd come back for you." Kenny said before smiling. Kyle stood there in shock; a tear rolled down his cheek.
"Kenny..." Kyle said quietly. "You're...you're alive!"
"Of course." He said holding him close.
"But why did you take so long to come back?" Kyle said starting to cry.
"I was always there with you Kyle, as a spirit. I watched over you. I can decide when I want to come back, and I wanted to see how you coped, but you were getting worse, so I had to come back. Plus, I found out a little something from yours and Stan's conversation yesterday." Kenny smirked. "So yeah, I do like you back."
Kenny stepped closer to him and gently pressed his lips against Kyle's. He blushed and smiled like an idiot.
"Wait is that Kenny?" Stan said in disbelief.
"Oh my god it is!" Cartman shouted. They both ran up to them.
"Kenny!" Stan said as he hugged him lightly.
"You're back!" Cartman said smiling.
"He likes me back..." Kyle said looking at Stan, still crying. Stan gasp from happiness and hugged him.

Yay! I thought this was great! Please suggest some ideas or anything you would like to happen in the story! Thanks for reading!

-X_Kyle_The_Jew_X