Chapter One

January 1st 2017 00:05
Amy's PoV
----------------------

First day of a New Year, I may need a few resolutions but too lazy to think of any right now.

Becca's always busy making hers, maybe I could ask her for one? Maybe later in the morning. She's probably too busy thinking of gifts to give to Adriana and Leah.

Better tell her "Happy New Year". Then again she'll probably just ignore me.

"Becca?" I ask, looking over her shoulder to see what she was making. Looks like bracelets.
"What?" She asks, turning around in her chair, her arms folded in annoyance, gees, sass much?
"Uh, Happy New Year!" I smile and she giggles, turning back to her desk
"You too, Amy. Hey, shouldn't you be in bed? It's five past midnight."
"I'm trying to figure out a resolution, you have any?" I ask, my arms now folded
"Maybe to eat less chocolate?" She laughs and I punch her arm lightly
"Something I can do." I sigh, shaking my head
"Uh, try going outside every once in a while? You're always inside talking to your online friends." She smiles, oh God, she's worried about me.
"You're worried about me, aren't you?" I sigh, I should've know it would lead to this.
"Amy, you're my sister, of course I worry about you." She smiles, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, I look away and walk out

- Later That Morning at 08:45
"Mum? Can I talk to you?" Becca asks, putting her spoon down as if she'd had enough
"Ask away, hunny." She smiles
"Alone?" She mutters
"Sure, sweetie would you mind?" Mum asks, turning toward me
"Oh, yeah, sure, I'll be in my room if wanted." I smile, it's obviously about me. Why else would she want to talk about it alone with Mum?

- In Amys room
I kinda like being alone, it's fun. Especially when you have online friends, oh wait, my computer's downstairs where Becca wants to be alone with mum.

"Can I come down now?" I yell, I'm so bored, I forgot my phone.
"Yes! Sorry, we forgot, you're normally up there all the time." Mum laughs slightly.
So I've been forgotten as well. Wow, what a fabulous day.
"Thanks." I grit my teeth and step out of my room, heading to my normal place. The corner of the living room.

I step sit onto my chair and put in my earphones, blasting my music as my parents start arguing behind me.
"I, was the knight in shining armor in your movie
Would put your lips on mine and love the aftertaste
Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me
You're the reason I'm alone and masturbate" I smile at the last line, for some reason it reminds me of my brother, Ryan- well I say brother but he's really just a friend that I consider my older brother. He seems to know a lot about Becca though, her age and all that.

I'm not used to being near my parents when the argue. Probably because my computer used to be in my room.

"AMY!" Dad yells and I look behind me
"WHAT!" I yell back, I hate being yelled at. Especially when I'm in a call with my friends.
"STOP WITH THAT FUCKING ACCENT!" He yells and I feel my eyes water, I know it's stupid to cry but I can't help it.
"Whatever." I sigh, usually when this happens I turn off my computer and go to my room but I can't be bothered.
(594 words already, wtf  😂)

- Beccas room 9:30
"What were you talking to mum about Bex?" I ask, my arms folded and eyes narrowed
"It's not about you." She smiles
"Then why did you want to discuss it alone?" I grit my teeth
"Because it's a secret that I don't want you to tell the whole fucking street!" She yells
"You know I'm more capable of keeping secrets than you." I say calmly, trying my best to keep in the water in my eyes
"Get out of my room." She yells, pushing me out of the door causing me to land on my face, as I get up I see blood on the floor as more drips from my nose, ten seconds later, everything's black.

------------------------------------------
Alrighty then, so that's all for this chapter, hope you like it. ( Probably won't ) If you do like it please vote and comment ^-^