Chapter 13: My Birthday

I woke up at roughly 9:45AM to hear singing. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SOPHIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" It was Funnyman singing.

I smiled at them and laughed.

"So, here we have some gifts for you," said Charlie, giving me a huge pile of gifts. "These three are from me."

I opened them and I got some new makeup brushes, eye shadows and nude lipsticks.

"These three are from J-Dog." I opened them and I got a box of Wonka Nerds, a packet of Jelly Belly jelly beans and a Bean Boozled spinner game.

"These three are from Danny." I opened them and I got 3 new CDs; Melanie Martinez, Shawn Mendes and Justin Bieber.

"These three are from Funnyman." I opened them and I got 3 new films; Me Before You, The Conjuring and Ouija.

"These three are from Da Kurlzz." I knew he meant Matthew, so I opened the gifts and I got three new books; Great Expectations by Charles Dickens, a book about William Shakespeare and a book about Harry Potter.

"And last but not least, these three are from Johnny." I opened them and I got a beautiful necklace, a beautiful bracelet and some beautiful high heels.

"Oh my gosh, thank you all so much!" I exclaimed and gave them all a hug.

"Now, we have some stuff to get on with," Charlie said. "We have bought you some lovely clothes for tonight and some cool makeup for you to wear. We have booked a Limo to take us to the function room at the bar where your party is going to be held, and after the party, we're going out in our best and fastest car. So we're going to have a great night!"

I looked at them, astonished. "Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed and I couldn't help but spill one tear from my eyes. "I have never been this happy in all my life. Thank you all so much!!"

I burst into happy tears and then Johnny gave me a hug. "Well, you deserve it Sophie," he said, smiling. "Now come on! The Limo will be here soon!"

I got the new clothes that everyone had got me and the new makeup.

I got dressed in this beautiful light pink dress with silver diamonds around the waist and put on my new light pink high heels that Johnny got me. Then I did my makeup. I applied some light blue eye shadow some liquid eye liner. I also applied some eyebrow liner and put on one of my nude lipstick colours that Charlie got me. Then I took my hair our of the French plaits and it caused my hair to go lovely and wavy. I pinned the left side of my grown out fringe back and added some hairspray glitter. I was ready. Johnny came in and his jaw dropped.

"You look amazing!" he said.

I smiled and blushed. "We need you to get a picture with everyone."

So I went through to the living room and got my picture taken.

I got my picture taken with everyone in a group picture first and then couple pictures with the band.

"You look absolutely gorgeous Sophie," Matthew said to me. "I am so lucky to have such a gorgeous cousin."

I blushed a lot.

"Now, who's ready to party all night long?"

We all cheered and made our way out to the Limo.