Gone(discontinued)

I ran. I ran because of who I was, and what I stood for.  Whoopdedoo. Look where THAT got me.In a cab with a over-excited couple. Let me explain. I'm Kelli Sanderson. Now, here's to why I'm in a cab with two people I dont  know. 

This might take a while.

 I ran away from home, if that's what you'd call where I came from. It's more like a shack, what with all the beer partie's my legal gaurdian has. I ran because if I stayed, I knew horrible things would happen. When my birth parents dissapeared, I was sent to a foster home. There, I was picked out by my foster mother, Emma, as I was told to call her. But then, when I was 9, she dissapeared, too. 

And so my life of misery began.

You see,  Emma had a boyfriend that she had lost feelings for a while before her dissapearance. She was too afraid of him to break it off, though. From what I could piece together, all he did was throw wild partie's with drinks and drugs. He never worked, he was never sober. And if you got the Boyfriend (as i had took to calling him) mad when he wasn't sober, boy, would you be sorry!  I found THAT out the hard way. The boyfriend was unbearable. When Emma dissappeared , the Boyfriend was made my legal guardian because he and Emma were engaged to be married before she lost interest. The wedding would have been the week after her dissapperance. But on another note, The Boyfriend now had a slave. She was thin, didn't have much to eat, she never had a proper education, and was beaten everytime she did something wrong.

Me.

I cleaned up after each one of his parties,  getting a beating when I was being too slow. At the last party i ever cleaned for The Boyfriend,  he threatened that next time I was so slow, he would hit me with a glass bottle in the face. That was when I knew I had to run. 

So run I did.

I ran on foot to the next town, and found a couple about to get in a cab. I figuired it was my best chance, so I literally got down on my knees and begged them to let ride with them. I griitted my teeth while I did it.  If anyone else saw me, I would have told them to enjoy it while they can, because trust me, this was never happening again.

And that brings me back to why I'm sitting in a car with 2 strangers that have just started ANOTHER conversation on the pro's and con's of - no, i'm 100% serious- doggy seatbelts.

I lay me head against the window. Oh, please God, kill me now.

Is that so much to ask?