Chapter 5

After that thing in the balcony we went back to the party. Christina and Taylor are kissing in the corner. Klaire and Shawn are dry humping in the corner. Rachel and Jack are almost having sex so i decide to back to my room. Im laying there in my pajamas and my messy bun when i get a knock at the door. I open it and its Cameron. "Hey Cutie." he says and walks in. "Hi." i say and blush. He plops down on my bed and pats the left side of him gesturing for me to sit by him. I walk over and plop down beside him and he wraps his arm around me. "When you opened that door i knew i had a connection with you you seem like your amazing and i want to get to know you." he says. I lay there shocked and say nothing for five minutes. "Thats amazing Cameron. I want to get to know you too." i say happily. "He grabs my iphone off the table and puts his number in my phone. "Texts me beautiful." he says then kisses me on the cheek. I was so happy. I was amazed. I grab my phone and text him and within seconds he answers.

Cameron; Hey Cutie

Me; Heyy(:

Cameron; We should hang out tomorrow how long are you going to be at the hotel?

Me;For two more days and yeah i would like that.

Cameron;Ok good ill be here for three more days. Ill come over in the morning.(:

Me; ok sounds good(:

Me and Cameron texted for hours last night. He told me his favorite everything. What he likes and dislikes. About his family. Im so happy. As im talking to myself someone bust threw the door. Its Christina and Taylor. He is grabbing her ass and kissing her and they dont even realize im there. The rest of my night consisted of her and him kissing and having sex for hours. He moans then she moans. Ive never heard anything so disturbing. You would think Taylor had a nice moan. But he doesn't it sounds like sad cat. At least Christina is happy. Its what she has been wanting.