Chapter 33

~Julia~

I watched in awe as Liam proposed to my brother. Tears fell down my cheeks at how cheesy and romantic it was.

After Josh said yes, I jumped in excitement and turned and hugged Niall, who was laughing at my gesture.

"That'll be us next..." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver. I laughed at him and pushed him away lately.

"Yes, yes, a million times yes!" Louis mimicked my brother, but with a high girly voice.

I laughed at Louis, as Liam playfully shoved him.

"Just you wait, Lou, when you get married I'm going to tease you so bad." Liam chuckled.

After that conversation, I actually went to bed like I was going to. I yawned and sprung on my bed, climbing under the covers. Soon, Niall came and laid on his side next to me, pulling me closer to him by my waist.

My breath hitched because of how close we were. Our noses were just barely touching.

"I'm sorry about everything, love." Niall whispered to me.

"I'm sorry too, Nialler." I whispered back.

He leaned in and soon, our lips connected.

When we pulled apart, we were both breathing heavy and staring into each other's eyes.

"You guys can't come with us to kill Gus." I whispered to him once I snuggled into his chest. I felt his arms tighten around me as he sighed.

"Yes we can, and we will. Harry will probably want to go with Cami, and Liam will probably want to go with his Fiancé." Niall stated, rubbing my back.

"I'm serious, Niall. You can't come. I don't want you boys getting hur-"

"We didn't last time." He spoke up.

"But Gus is different, he's... more clever. He has more people... more guards." I stated. "He knows what he's doing Niall and he won't be afraid to shoot you between the eyes."

"Just let me come with you..." Niall begged me.

"I promise I'll be back, Niall." I whispered.

He didn't say anything after that.

"Okay." Was all he said, his voice hoarse and raspy.

I looked up and saw a tear rolling down his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I whispered, sitting up so I was eye level with him. I wiped the single tear away with my thumb.

"I don't want to lose you..." His voice cracked.

"You won't, Niall, I promise." I held up my pinky finger as Niall chuckled.

"A little first grade, don't you think love?" He asked me with a cute grin grazing his features.

"At least I'm promising." I said with a small smile. His smile got wider as he interlocked our pinkies.

"I love you, y'know that?" He whispered to me, still looking me in the eyes.

"I love you too, Niall." I whispered back with a small smile. He pulled me closer and connected our lips.

Let's just say, it was a good 20 minute make-out session.

~~

I yawned as I walked to the kitchen in the next morning. I rubbed my eyes and almost tripped over a shoe, so I mumbled out a string of curse words.

I walked in and saw Cami pouring a cup of orange juice in a red solo cup.

"Good morning sleepy head." Cami said with an amused smile. I am not a morning person and I make that clear.