Chapter 6: Imma Kill That Bastard

This song isn't really relevant to this chapter I just like it

Blu outfit on the right, Nyx on the left and Cryx in the middle

************************************************************************************************************

The Highest Form of Ignorance is

When You Reject Something

You Don't Know Anything About

~Wayne Dyer

***************************************************************************************************

Nyx POV:

It was the next morning and we had about an hour to get ready and eat. I nor was Blu and Cryx happy about this but unlike Cryx we know not to growl at mother, She can be quite .... convincing is what I'm going with. She is scary when she needs or wants to be so, don't get on her bad side. I remember the time dad told us what happen when mom ex best friend tried to seduce him. It was quite a funny and scary story for 7 and 5 year olds. So after that we never disrespected mom and dad .... let's just say his back and Alpha pride was hurting.

"I swear if you 7 don't get down here now, you will regret it if I have to come up there" mom yelled. I heard door being flung open along with mines and feet behind me on the stairs. Fuck. The. Elevator. We were in dinning room sitting down before anyone can count to 10. We didn't even get to shower or anything.

"Good" mom said kissing us on the forehead. The stooges get to sleep in lucky bastards.

"Morning mom" me, Blu, Cryx said while Dri and Rhea said

"Morning Aunt Leto"

"Moring Mrs. King"

"Rhea dear what have I told you about calling me Mrs. King?" mom said giving her the look.

"You said not to and instead call you Aunt Leto or Mom" Rhea replied.

"So ...?" mom sked.

"Moring Aunt Leto" Rhea said.

"Well, after y'all eat get ready because y'all leaving soon after your dad is done arranging everything with Beta Cam" mom said as Beta Cam came into the room. Beta Cam or just Cam is Rhea's dad who is also one of the head warriors.

"Cam why aren't you with Adonis?" Mom asked.

"He wanted to talk to Gamma Morgan" Cam replied.

"Oh okay. Well would you like some breakfast?" mom asked him.

"Of course I would look at who your talking to" he said.

"Your right Cam" mom said laughing.

**************************************************************************************************

After we had breakfast mom told us to go get ready and to look good. Which we always do like c'mon she's talking to the King Siblings and Family. When I got to my room I got my outfit out. I walked into my bathroom let the shower run and get hot while I grabbed my towel. I played my music and hopped into the shower letting the water cascade down my body. I don't want to brag or should like a narcissists (which the King family is) but I have a very toned stomach, I have a 8 pack of abs and I'm quite the ladies women but I treat women with respect because that's how the Kings' are raised. And if you beat or disrespect women then you are not a man your a fucking bitch who can't beat men so they beat women.

"Nk hurry up before Aunt Leto has to come and get you" Dri voice called. That's what Dri started calling me when we were little pups.

"Alright here I come" I yelled and hurry up and scrubbed my body and washing my hair then getting out the shower and wrapping a towel around my body and towel drying my hair. I walked out the bathroom and put on my briefs and sports bra. I hopped into my pants and throw on my shirt and rolled up my sleeves exposing some of my tattoos. I slipped on my socks and shoes and sprayed some of my Axe spray into the air in front of me and walked through it and spun around. Do. Not. Judge.