Chapter 1 P2

Zayn Pov

I smirked as the crowd parted for me suddenly I saw a crowd formed around someone or something chanting 'FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT' I made my way to the crowd to see Taylor yelling insults at the new girl. She stood emotionless as Taylor suddenly lunged forward at her. The girl quickly grabbed her and pinned her against the lockers whispering something to her before walking away.

Arada Pov

I was minding my own god damn business walking when suddenly I saw a blond (fugly) bimbo walking towards me chewing gum like a cow with her sad little followers close behind. Can someone say BITCH ALERT.

I tried to walk the other direction when she suddenly said 'Aww are you scared because you know your mommy didnt love you?' That hit a nerve. I turned around and said 'Bitch why dont you find yourself a dick to suck'. Oohs chorused around as I smirked pleased with myself. Suddenly people started chanting 'FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT' I saw a guy with jet black hair approach and suddenly the bitch lunged at me.

Too bad sweetheart I take karate.

I pinned her against the lockers and whispered in her ear 'Bitch watch your back' I didnt have time to see her reaction as I quickly walked away.

************

A/N oooh shit just got real so imagine this

Zayn's breath fans your neck as he leaves little love bites on your neck and body he stops and suddenly says ill continue only if you vote and comment