Chapter 1

I'm running down the street calling for help. I've been running for a long time now. There is no one out, but what do you expect it's like 5 in the morning.

He keeps following me. I just keep running and running like my life depends on it. Because.... It does.

I see this guy penny boarding. I run up to him and ask for help. I start to hug him and I coward behind him. He tells me to follow him. I know that I just met this stranger off the street and I have no clue what he might do to me. But anything better than what he did to me. As I am following him, I notice that we are cutting through backyards.

A few minutes later we step into a house. I guess this is his house.

He introduces himself as Hayes Grier... Hmm... That name sounds familiar...oh well...

I introduce myself as Summer Williams. He asks me who I was running from. I tell him

"I just broke up with my boyfriend Jacob because he used to beat me so I couldn't handle it anymore. When I told him that I wanted to separate he beat me even more and tried to rape me. I start to cry but I continue. When he was removing his shirt I took it as an advantage to kick him in the crotch and run... So I did. I escaped and kept running. I could hear him running after me." I felt my knees go weak as I fall to the floor. He immediately goes next to me and puts me on his lap. He was rubbing my back with his thumb in a circular form. I don't know what it was but he made me feel safe and comfortable. It felt so right being in his arms... Like it was faith that wanted us to meet.

He whispers to me "it'll be ok. I'll protect u... You're safe now." He kisses my forehead and I fall immediately to sleep.

As I start to sleep I hear him say

"Good night beautiful"

A/N: hey guys sorry that this is so short. It is actually midnight and I'm the only one asleep rn and I'm not supposed to be up SOOO ya...

I hope you enjoy my stories. Also I have another book about Harry Styles. It is called "The Lost One" so ya

Ily guys bi