School...

(Spencer's P.O.V)

Great! First day of school and Alison is already in the worst mood ever. Before we got to Liv's Alison was telling me about how she went to this party with her collage friend CeCe and Jason went to (Alisons brother). Next time she said me and the other girls can go to. But this weekend we can go with her to Noel Kahns party. Bet Aria will like that she had always had a crush on Noel.

We arive at school after that intence moring at the Partington house-hold and we have double English first, which is good cause were all together in a row so its not all bad. We have a new teacher called Mr Fitz (he's hot). I look over to my right to see Alison and Aria at the end of the row looking nervous as soon as Mr Fitz walked in, then again they do when any fit guy walks in, but this time it was different. They looked as in they knew him. Olivia, who sits next to me, whispered to me asking if I would be her partner for todays lesson. Cause I said yes since Olivia had got here she has became my best mate. She is smart, funny and pretty. But she also has a problem, a problem since she moved, alcohol. At least everyday she has a drink but her parents found out and started to watch her. That's why she might not be able to get booze.
We started reading a book How to kill a mocking bird and read
about 10 pages until the was a notice coming from the speaker
'Will Alison Dilaurentis, Emily fields, Hanna Marin, Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings and Olivia Partington please come to the principles office please'
Shit do they know...
Mr Fitz said to hurry along so we did.
Hanna started to freak out 'Alison what if they know we will be in som much trouble, guys I told you we shouldn't of God my moms gonna freak.'
'Hanna calm the fuck down seriously they don't know it was us I sorted that out, I worked so hard to get your Lard ass into this group and now you  are going to mess it up for all is us. If you mess this up for us then you can spend the weekend like they used to be playing dance dance revolution and eating jumbo tubs of ice cream!' Alison yelled.
'Enough.' I shouted.' That's enough leave Hanna alone, she's right we shouldn't of done this.' At this point Hanna was in tears just stood there shocked.
' Hanna I'm sorry I'm just stressed out okay, come here.' She hugged hanna and just like that hanna stopped.
' okay now we need to get to the principles as soon as.' Aria said.
'I agree.' Emily agreed.
'I'm scared' Olivia said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey sorry I have just remembered about this thing hhaha well this is second chapter I used to got to the library everyday after school to work on this but now I have no time I'm in last year and everything is so stressful ah anyway I don't know when u will read another chap so bye 💕😂follow me on insta samd_new xxxx