Movie Night #2

Sans Pov

He was watching you, every inch of your body. How slow your chest rose and fell, how you shifted to her comfy.
He watched for your smile worried that you weren't having fun. Soon he saw it the smile, that smile was all he wanted. The way the light shined on your fangs and pale flesh, your dark (E/C) glowing as little images could be seen from the tv. He was embarrassed to be staring but what could he say, he was madly in love with someone like you.

Your Pov
You were holding frisks hand now as the little skeleton was scared as terrified of one part, where the humans killed and chased off the monsters, why were we watching this movie you wonder... yet you slowly smiled as you glanced over at sans seeing him eye you before he slowly sat frisk into your lap holding her close as you kissed her forehead whispering soft words into her ear before telling her everything was gonna be ok. She soon fell asleep in your lap near the end of the movie, causing papyrus to get up and only take her out of the room, leaving you and sans alone. You felt yourself being stripped naked in his mind. Shivers ran down your body before you smirked looking at sans before back at the tv not shy anymore.

-Well Ima be updating like a lot now cry-