Just Another Cruddy App...

Chapter 1

                    It's another one of those days, that one of those cruddy apps catches your attenion, telling your conscience to download it. Apparently, following my inner voice changed my life... a lot.

                       I downloaded the app and put in my pssword. I waited for about four minutes before I could actually see if the 5 minutes were worth my time.

                      I opened the app to a bunch of directions on how to use "Stranger Chat" . I did as it said and pushed the "begin button". At the very top of my iphone 4 it said "you are now chatting with a stranger! say hi!" I sighed at the thought of gettng to know a person who I'm probably going to never meet, but I tried it anyway. I suffered from different perverts in the beggining. Later, on when more came I told them I was nine years old. Telling them that made them chat with someone else or cut off the connection.

                           Evenually, I got bored and was about to exit when someone chatted me:

Stranger: Hi

Me: Hey

Strganer: How are you?

Me: Good, you

Stranger: doin well

For a minute there was no chatting going on then he chatted:

Stranger: Male, 17. You?

Me: Female 15 :)

Stranger: Where do you live? 

Me; Los Angeles

Stranger: Really?! Lucky! I've always wanted to got there!

Me: It's not as amazing as you think :)

We chatted for about half an hour before he had to go...

Stranger: Hey, If you can, follow me on IG

Me: Ok 

                           We then exchanged IG accounts and called it a day. I opened my IG and searched for his user. I had to admit, he's kinda cute. Then my phone made a 5 second buzzing sound, and I then checked my notifications. I smiled. Right there was a message that said: " If you want to chat some more find me on Cic (also known as Kik to all you readers out there :) ) Who knew another cruddy app could lead to this...