Hidden Talents

(Young) Charles Xavier

Hidden Talent: Drawing

You had some hard tests going on at school which you had to study for, really good. So, your father thought, why not helping my child. Charles rolled into your room and came over to you while you studied. "Hey, sweetie, need some help? I can quiz you if you like." he said with a soft smile on his lips. "Yeah sure, thanks dad. Here are my notes" you handed them over to him and forgot that you drew lots of stuff on the edges which looked really good. "Wow." your dad said. "Luv, that's excellent!" he pointed to the different drawings and a huge blush and smile grew in your face. "Thanks" you said chuckling. "Now leave it, and quiz me!" your dad laughed and started quizzing your. After that, you painted him a really great painting for his wall in his office. 

(Young) Erik Lensherr
Hidden Talent: Writing

It was your fathers birthday tomorrow and you thought you'd write him something, since lot's of people already said that you're pretty good at that. So you threw yourself into your bed and started writing. You wrote and worte, threw away and wrote again, 'till it was finished. So the next day you woke up and walked downstairs to make breakfast for your father. When you were finished you walked to his room with it, knocked and walked in to find him still fast asleep. You set the breakfast on the nightstand and shook him softly. "Dad! Daddy! Happy Birthday!" you saw him waking up and grinned. "I made you breakfast in bed, and I also have a little thing for you, rest comes later!" you jumped next to him when he started sitting up. "Oh darling, you didn't need to get me anything, not even the breakfast" you ignored it, pulled out a piece of paper and started reading. "Dad, this comes from my heart and my mind. These are the things I wanna tell you today. It's your birthday, oh well. One year more or less, none cares anyway. I know you hate cellebrating your birthday but it is really important for me, because I'm your child and I love you. I know that sounds a bit cheesy and cliché, but still. Without you I really don't know what I'd do. I know I'm don't have special powers like you do, and I know you actually don't like people that are like me, but I'm happy you like me even though I'm that different. Love you Dad! Happy Birthday" you read and smiled over at him. He had tears in his eyes but they were gone as fast as they came. "That was beautiful my little fighter. Thank you" he kissed your forehead and smiled at you. 

Scott Summers

Hidden Talent: Pianist

The Piano, what a beautiful instrument. A friend of yours could play it extremly good, and she said she'll help you to learn a few things on the piano. You were already pretty good at what you've learned and one day you'd have the chance to show your parents. This chance was today. You three were walking down a shopping street and right after a crosswalk stood a piano. "Mum! Dad! I need to show you something!" you ran over to the piano. It said "Free 2 play", so you sat down. Then you started playing "River flows in you". Your parents looked at you with so much proudness. When you finished playing they both hugged you. "That was awesome! I think we're gonna have to get you a piano" Scott said smiling at you. 

(Young) Hank McCoy
Hidden Talent: Designing

You sat in your room, waiting for your dad to come home, you needed to show him something. "Heya lil' squirrel! I'm home!" he shouted as soon as he opened the door. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! I need to show you something! Look! Look! Look!" you ran towards him with a few pieces of paper and handed them over. On the Paper were different dresses which looked absolutely fabulous. "Wow! I didn't know you could design" you smiled proudly at yourself. "I wanted to wait 'till I'm 100% sure it looks good and that you'll be proud of me when I show you" Hank chuckled and kneeled down to you. "Don't you know? I'm always proud of you, what ever great thing you do." with that he pulled you close and kissed your cheek. "Thanks dad" you kissed his cheek in return with a huge grin on your face.

Pietro "Peter" Maximoff (X-Men)
Hidden Talent: Singing

At Charles Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, you and a few friends of yours started a little band. You were singing because you just loved it and wanted everyone to know that you actually did. Two of your friends love playing the guitar, so they do. You have some who plays the bass and also a drummer. So you were complete. After studying in a few songs you decided to just built up your stuff in front of the school and started to play. Your father ran by and stopped, since he heard the song "Sweet Dreams" and wanted to get closer. He was shocked at first but smiled proudly after he recogniced that you were actually singing. It started to fill, students and teachers of the school came out or looked out the window to watch them and clapped along. "Thanks everyone! We just tried doing this once haha! Have a nice day!" you shouted into the microphone and started putting everything away. All of the sudden you got hugged from behind and laughed when you saw your father hugging you. "Hey dad! Saw our performance?" you asked. "Of course and it was awesome! I love it! I didn't know what a strong voice you had! Continue doing that!" the proud smirk on his face wasn't conspicuous at all, which made me smile as well. 

Logan

Hidden Talent: Cooking

Logan wasn't really much at home lately so you tried making everything on your own. When he came home today he was looking round surprised. Everything was cleaned and what was that smell? He walked straight into the kitchen just to find you cooking some Lasagna all by yourself. "As far as I can see, you don't need me at all anymore lil' ass kicker" he said leaning against the wall with a smirk. "Dad!" you heard him, turned around and ran over to him immediately and jumped into his arms. "I missed you" you mumbled into his shoulder. He caught you right away and held you close kissing your cheek. "I missed you too. So you're gonna be a chef huh?" he said laughing after a while. "Yes! And it's not even that bad! Let me finish the Lasagna and I'll prove it!" you ran into the kitchen again as fast as you cool, and you were right, it wasn't even that bad in the end. It was extremely good.

Kurt Wagner
Hidden Talent: Dancing

You haven't been home very much lately, which was very strange for your father but he accepted it. For the first two weeks. After these two weeks he wanted to know what was going on and followed you. You were walking to a little old dancing room and met a few people there. You went inside, so Kurt had to teleport but stayed hidden. He looked down at you as you talked for a while and then all started stretching. He was a bit confused but kept looking. After a few minutes of stretching you turned on the music. "5, 6, 7, 8" you shouted and then all started dancing. It looked really great and you had a talent for that too, so he left again, he didn't wanna see it all, if you want him to see it, you're gonna show him. So he was waiting for you at home and smiled when you opened the door. "Hallo Liebling" he said smiling. "Hey Dad! I need to talk to you about something" you said as you walked to him, gave him a kiss on his cheek and sat down. "Sure, what is it?" "Alright. Well as you probably noticed, I've been away much for the last two weeks. It has a reason. Me and a few friends are training for a dance battle, and yeah. It's next week and I wanted to know if you'd like to come" you said biting your lip a little, not sure what he's gonna say. "Sure! I'd love to! I bet you're a great dancer. I'd love to watch" he smiled all the way. You could see and even hear how proud he was which warmed your heart.

Soooo, because I haven't updated in a while, I thought I'd upload two just to be sure haha xD I'll try my best to upload more often now! Comment and Vote, Thanks ^^ Love ya all! :*