Midnight Playground Merome Smut Sequel

Mitch shut the door with his back, breathing heavily. Being mobbed by a fan club isn't exactly fun. Wal-Mart is now at the bottom of my agenda!

Jerome looked up from his book, The Hobbit, and blinked.

"What?" he asked, putting his Merome bookmark in his page and closed the book, setting it on the table. He approached Mitch, wiping the sweaty locks from his eyes, showing more of those chocolatey-coloured eyes that amiable man had. Mitch cracked a weak smile, making Jerome giggle, which eventually led into a two-minute long battle of laughter that rang through the two-story house.

"Dude! I got chased by fangirls. Why are we laughing?" Mitch managed to wheeze out. Jerome shrugged, his laughing turning into silent squeaks, then died down.

Mitch glanced at the clock, realizing it was five minutes to midnight. ( Haha I ♡ that song )

"Shit! I didn't realize I was so late! I have finals tomorrow! We both do!" Mitch howled, throwing his jacket on the couch and scurrying upstairs.

"Swag! We are the Power Movers! Who needs sleep?" Jerome snouts after Mitch, who was already in their room, nothing but his boxers and golden dog-tag.

Jerome stopped dead in his tracks once he saw this once-in-a-lifetime sight. Well, not really. He could undress him at home anytime he wanted, and enjoy the sight again and again.

Mitch blushed when he saw Jerome eyeing his abs and tan skin. And along with those sexy black-and-red boxers with "Power Moves Only" on the backside, or rather, his ass.

"Dat firm ass doh," Jerome purred, imitating a tiger clawing at the air, making cute, little 'rawrs' at his boyfriend. Mitch laughed, bending down and taking ahold of the bed sheets, and shaking his butt at Jerome.

"Dat ass indeed," Mitch said, grinning evily.

Jerome walked behind him, pressing his crotch against Mitch's clothed butt, making Mitch release a playful moan. He grinned, pulling himself away, then pressing himself back against his crotch, imitating a dry hump. Jerome wrapped his skinny arms around Mitch's waist, and leaning over his back to nibble on the back of his neck. He ran his tongue up and down and leftlto right, covering his neck in his saliva.

"Ewww," Mitch teased, pushing Jerome away. He frowned, forcefully pushing the Canadian down onto the bed, crawling over him.

"You have too many clothes on," Mitch mutters, tugging at the sleeves of Jerome's tee. Jerome slipped his shirt AND jeans.

Mitch watched him with pleasure as he leaned down to pull off Mitch's boxers with his teeth, humming, and sending vibrations through his member.

Once the boxers were off, Jerome grabbed the conveniently placed tube of lube from the night-stand, and squirting the minty scented gel on two fingers. He rubbed his thumb, his index, and the finger Daddy uses in traffic finger, warming up the liquid until it was luke-warm. Mitch spread his legs, allowing Jerome his golden access.

He tenderly pushed in both fingers, making Mitch writhe under him, and scissoring them. He wiggled them around, the fingers brushing against the tight ring of muscles and walls in all the right ways.

Mitch cried out, his toes curling in the immense pleasure. There was a small pinch of ouch, and hint of ow, but nonetheless amazing.

When Jerome retracted his fingers from Mitch's entrance, he whined like a dog left outside in the cold rain.

"Calm down. You'll be my Midnight Playground for the night," Jerome hissed seductively, stripping himself of his navy-blue boxers and spreading lube onto his now rock-hard dick.

"Do you feel hos hard you made me?" Jerome mocked into his ear, pressing the tip into his entrance teasingly slow. Mitch tried glaring at him, but the precum from Jerome's cock only made his face twist with happiness. He just nodded incoherently.

Jerome unexpectingly began pushing himself in, an inch at a time. He knew how slow and how deep to go without Mitch feeling pain, which is why he never said it hurt him.

Aftter a minute, Jerome pushed in the last two inches, making Mitch gasp. Jerome smiled, leaning down to kiss him. He wanted to distract Mitch from any slight pain he felt.

He pulled away when Mitch cried out.

"Move!" he whined, nails digging into Jerome's heated back. He knew there would be crescent-shaped marks afterwards, but it wuld be another sign of the immense pleasure they were having.

Jerome pulled back, and thrusted back in, making himself moan. He grabbed Mitch's dick, massaging, circling, and running his thumb over the slit, which Mitch obviously adorned.

"Fast...er," Mitch groaned, stretchjng the 'R' for added enthusiasm. Jerome obliged, pulling back out, and thrusting in, repeating the process.

"Gahh!" Mitch uttered. He wrapped his legs around Jerome's waist, making the American push in even further.

"F-fuck..." Jerome swore, pumping Mitch's manhood in time with his thrusts, trying to put emphasis into Mitch so he would never forget this moment. Mitch's member was throbbing so hard, it actually hurt. A bit.

Then Jerome stopped, member still planted completely in his entrance.

"Sit up," Jerome ordered. Mitch nodded, sitting up and having his back meet the cold wall. Jerome waisted no time pulling out his penis with a sickening sweet noise as he grabbed the lube once more, spreading it on Mitch's own dick. Mitch knew what Jerome was up to.

He angled himself to where the tip of Mitch's manhood prodded the entrance of Jerome. He let himself sink onto his erection with a stuttering groan. Once he was adjusted, he began pushing himself up and down slowly, enjoying the feeling of Mitch invading him sexually.

By now, he was bouncing up and down, the bed making all sorts of creaking and squeaks. The room was filled with grunts and groans as Jerome continued riding his Canadian brunette to the Heavens. The familiar knot intruded Mitch and Jerome's stomach, notifying them that they would come soon.

"Just.. a little while.. longer!" Jerome howled, grabbing Mitch by the suhoulders and pounding him even harder. Mitch grabbed ahold of Jerome's slick cock, pumping in-sync with Jerome. The knot eventually grew bigger, and less unbearable.

"Ungh!" Jerome cried, his cum splattering the sheets, their stomachs, chests and Mitch's hands. The sight was too pure, and the tightness of Jerome's walls literally pushued him off the cliff.

Mitch howled in sync with his wails as his semen filled Jerome until it began leaking slowly.

Jerome pulled off from Mitch, laying next to him, face burried in the crook of Mitch's neck. He didn't care if they smelt hordible. He didn't care if they were in an uncomfortable sleeping position. Not now, when he's cuddled with Mitch.

Not now, when they had their limbs and hands intertwined in a maze of heated flesh.

Not now. My Midnight Playground.

▪▪▪▪▪

*Rereads story*

*Looks at clock* 2:46 AM Wednesday, March 2014

*Clicks Publish and doesn't care*

*Just did a PowerMove*

Fuck you. The typos.

"Theres a typo for you, and you, and you! Everone get your typos!" Phhag.