Chapter 1- First Sights

BANG! CRASH! The TARDIS flew through time and space. I was hurt. The orange beams shot out my hands as I threw my head back. The TARDIS was banging and crashing through time and space. I stood in the middle of sparks and explosions, arms open ready for the new me. My face was morphing and waiting, he was coming through, morphing into the 15th incarnation. Clara was crying endlessly and was standing holding on my sweating body. She was gripping my suit so tightly... I came back from the regeneration as a new man with a new face. Of course I wasn't a new man, I was still me. Clara stared up at my face and pressed her nose into my suit. I hugged her as we fell to the Earth in the treacherous TARDIS. It was hurtling through the time vortex trying to grip onto some timeline for it to stop at. It finally found some sort of timeline and stopped. The only thing it could find was some rubbish pocket universe. We were trapped in another universe, the TARDIS was on fire, I had just regenerated and Clara was gob smacked by the fact that I was different.

She finally stopped crying and she followed me out. I opened the door and met a terrible sight. The TARDIS groaned and kicked us out by shooting me with a painless bullet. We stepped out the TARDIS and we looked outside. There were Daleks, Cybermen, Silurians, Sontarans, Headless Monks, Silents, Minotaurs, Weeping Angels and Atraxis. We were in trouble...

They closed on us and started chanting "WHERE IS THE DOCTOR!!" I stood in front of Clara and tried to stop her from getting harmed, it was too late... She screamed and was on the floor crying again. Her face was stained with the warm tears running down her cold face. Her body was bleeding and she had her stained red hands over her wound. I hugged her and told her that everything was alright. I carried her into the TARDIS and lay her on the cushioned chair. It was calming down now and I knew the TARDIS would keep her safe and that she would be protected. I left her and walked outside. The aliens had joined together, they were an enormous alienator. I was ready...