Mating season starts

Narrators P.O.V
It was a beautiful day in Fiore with the sun shining brightly down on the little town. In the town of Fiore rest the guild named Fairy Tail. It was early in the morning when Mira Jaine walked in to the guild.

Mira Jaine P.O.V
I woke up early this morning to go open up the guild.There was very nice weather beings it's almost spring. I was behind the counter getting everything ready when Lucy and Levy walked in.

Lucy P.O.V
I was talking to Levy on my way to the guild. It was a nice warm sunny day in Fiore. We got to the guild and to no ones surprise we saw Mira Jaine getting every thing ready for the day. "Hey Mira Jaine"Levy and I said in unison. "Hey guys"Mira Jaine said back.

Levy P.O.V
After talking to Mira about the weather for a while Natsu walked in. "Hey Natsu."we all said at once. "Hey girls!"replied Natsu.

Natsu P.O.V
I woke up this morning with a major head ache. It hurt like hell,but I had to get up and go to the guild. I got ready and as I was about to walk out the door I realized I was forgetting something but what was it? OH! I left my scarf that Igneel gave me on the table. I grabbed my scarf and walked out the door only to have the sun shining brightly on my face. Oh great it's almost spring. That means it's almost that time of year.

Cliff Hanger.....(you can probably guess what time of year from the title if that helps) (Sorry for the short chapter)I might not be publishing very quickly because we're in the middle of STAAR testing but I'll publish when I can.BYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!