Who hurt her

Narrator P.O.V
It was a bright sunny day and the guild decided to play softball/baseball. The teams were fairy legion which consisted of Erza as the team captain,Natsu as the first baseman, Gray as the catcher, Lucy as the pitcher, Gahjeel as the third baseman, panther lily in his human form as second baseman, Wendy as the short stop, happy in right outfield, Carla in middle outfield, and Levy in the left outfield. The other team consisted of Mira Jane as the pitcher , Laxus as the catcher, freed as first baseman, bixlow as third baseman,evergreen as second baseman, Lissana at short stop, they also pulled a couple people from sabertooth to play. Those people were rogue playing in the right field, sting in left field, and rufus in center field, and gray is the team captain. Master Makarov was the umpire.

Lucy P.O.V
Its been a while since we read that mating season book. To be exact its been 3 weeks and we're just getting into the 2nd stage which just so happens to be protectiveness. I mean sometimes its cute but it really just gets way out of control and can be pretty difficult to handle but I've gotten used to it. But I guess there's a good thing that has happened!!! I teamed up with Mira and we've basically found out who every ones mates are!!! Well I say basically but we've actually found every ones mates!! Rogue and kagura, sting and Yukino, Eric or cobra and Kinnana, me and Natsu, Mira and laxus, Gahjeel and Levy, and wwndy and Romeo!!!! Yay all of our ships are together!!!!!!!!! Well we are about to play softball so lets get to it.

Natsu P.O.V
Yosh!!! We're playing base ball and I get to go against ice princess! "What was that pyro freak???"gray exclaimed. Are you deaf I said I get to go against you snow man!!!!! "Oh yeah you wanna go!!!!"gray retorted. "BOYS"erza screamed, sheesh she's scary! Yes ma'am we both quivered together hugging each other. "And no natsu you will not be going up against gray being he is the team captain."erza said, what I wanted to go against him but what ever is aid while pouting. But hey as long as i beat his team it basically counts as beating him so that's my goal! Although I may be a little distracted because im so over protective of Lucy right now due to dragon season. And I swear if any one hurts her I will murder them and if I cant murder them I will make sure they end up in the infirmary!

Quick a/n Im not the biggest fan of Lissana mainly because she lefts her family and friends for so long and hurt them so bad when she knew that they thought she was dead so dont start hating on me in the comments thinking im making her the bad guy for some petty reason
|Time skip brought to you by laziness|
Lissana P.O.V
We've been playing the game for 2 hours and we're now in ITB(international tie breaker), I was up to bat and Lucy was pitching. She threw a fast ball right in the middle of my strike zone. Perfect. I hit a line shot straight towards Lucy and it hit her right below her chest cavity.OUCH! She instantly fell to the ground from a loss of  breath. We all got down on our knees except natsu he ran straight towards her and picked her up in his arms then glared at me, and trust me if looks could kill I'd be dead.

Hey guys its sort of a cliff hanger sort of not I guess. Well at least I updated so yeah. Hope y'all like it. As always remember to vote and comment!!!!
XOXO❤️-faith