Chapter 2

The bell rings to go to our 8th period class. I grab my stuff and head to the door to exit like everyone else and see April leaning against the wall next the door I'm coming out of.
"Are you ready for heaven to arrive?",she asks while walking beside me.
"Ready as I'll ever be",I reply.
We sit down in our usual seats, most of the class is already there,standing and talking with friends. The bell rings and everyone sits, getting out notebooks and such for the class. "Okay,okay class,Settle down",our regular teacher says.Mr.Sanders, a little old man who has been teaching here for quite a while now and is apparently retiring.
"Many of you may not know, but I am retiring from teaching so therefore you will be given a new, fresh, full time teacher! Mr.Mendes,Do come in!"
Wow,Mr.Sanders, way to give him an entrance.
I was doodling in my notebook but I did hear a lot of comments coming from the kids around the class.Im guessing because of the "hot" new teacher.
"Holy shit"
"Who is that nice,tall glass of water"
"Have my babies"
They were more like whispers and loud enough for the class to hear but hopefully HE didn't hear them because he would be weirded out the rest of the year.
I chuckled at the comments,and I guess my chuckle wasn't so quiet because Mr.Sanders heard me.
"Miss Martinez, would you like to share what was so funny you had to interrupt?"
I look up with my mouth slightly open,hoping something would come out. And the stupidest answer I could come up with in that moment apparently was "I dunno" while shrugging my shoulders a little and a a small smile to seem innocent. WAY TO GO ROSE.
"Mhm, well Miss Martinez, I-oh excuse me-Mr.Mendes, will see you in detention today at 3:00."
"Oh, I don't think that is necessary,sir",I hear a different voice say, probably Mr.Mendes but I already was looking down because I was sacred to look up again. My face was red like a freaking tomato,great.
"Hey, I haven't left yet",Mr.Sanders says with a chuckle," and you will get a chance to get to know one of your students.As I was saying"...
The class continues and unfortunately I didn't get a good glance at the new teacher yet, but I will eventually after school. Maybe detention won't be that bad?