1

(Author POV)

It was your first day at UA, your dream school ever since you realized you wanted to become a Pro Hero. You've also heard that your best friend, Todoroki Shouto was going there. He was part of the reason why you wanted to go to UA.
You entered class 1-A, the same class as Shouto, and took a seat in a random seat. Soon, all the students arrived into class and took a seat.

(Shouto's POV)

As I walked into the classroom I saw her.
It was (First).
I seriously missed her, since we didn't go to the same junior high.
I walked up to her and as she saw me she smiled.
I gave her a big warm hug. "I miss you so much.." She said as she nuzzled her face in my chest. I blushed a little.
To be honest, I had a big crush on her ever since 1st grade. The boys were right about her being the cutest girl. I never stopped thinking about her during junior high.
"I missed you too." I replied back after an awkward moment of silence.

(Time skip lol)

(Reader POV)

I was distractedly eating lunch when the loudspeaker went off. Since I was distracted I didn't hear a single word, up until "Please evacuate."
Apparently there was an intruder on school grounds.
I got up from my seat and followed the crowds of people who were rushing to get out of school.
I got pushed and shoved a couple times, until I passed by and open classroom door where a hand shot out and pulled me in.
When I recovered from a brief moment of shock, I saw it was Shouto who pulled me in.
He closed the classroom door.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
"Yea..." I replied.
"Do you know why I dragged you in here?"
"Uhm, to keep me from getting stomped on...?"
"Yes and no..." He said. "I also wanted some... alone time..." He said as he pushed me against the wall.
I blushed. "Oh my god..."
He gently forced himself onto my lips.
I turned tomato red.
He made that decision.. He licked my lower lip, asking for entrance.
I gladly opened up and let him taste the inside of my mouth.
Oh god... the inside of his mouth was so hot, it made me shiver compared to his cold lips.
He moved lower, and lower, onto my neck.
He softly kissed my neck as he grabbed his hands on my nape and didn't let go.
"Oh... my... god...." I moaned with pleasure.
Then, we heard Iida shouting... something. It symbolized the end of this heated kiss.
"I hope we can do this again.. (Name)"

(Author's note - Wow that was hot ain't it... lel)