Shopping

Ruby and I had been store to store looking for the perfect dress.

And I believe we finally found it. But.. it's.... $248, and that's on sale.

"Are you going to get it Bella? Sorry, but I have to be somewhere in half an hour and I still need to change clothes", Ruby had been a wonderful help, and I sighed as I once again looked at the price tag. Was it worth it? I loved the dress, but I didn't really need it.

"Come on, get it! Please! He will be drooling all over you!", Ruby stood from her chair out side the waiting room and stretched her legs. She had bought a shirt and a scarf already and was eyeing a pair of high, purple denim shorts.

"But the thing is, I can't. I only have $220 because I bought those shoes at rubi shoes, and they cost $40.", I hung the dress back on the rack and started towards the door, thanking the lady at the counter as I walked past. Ruby swung around, grabbing my elbow, the dress and the shorts at almost the same time. She pulled me over to the counter and handed me a fifty dollar note. 

"Happy valentines day!", and she bought the shorts. I just stood there, stunned. "Ruby! I can't take this!", I said while trying to give the 50 back. She jumped away."Fine", she said as she took the dress back and the 50. Then her hand whipped out and took my purse. She took four 50 dollar notes out, leaving the last 20. She handed the lady the dress and our five 50, turning to smirk at me.

"I know you love me", she handed me the bag and we left the shop, each carrying a shopping bag. 

"You betcha", and I put my arm through hers. "Where to next?" I asked, as we skipped a long.

"The beauty department".

Soup Holding Ironic Teeth!!!!