Chapter 4

This is the last part of chapter 4 and has sexual content, and therefore isn't included in "Beast."

That night I don't know if the Beast came to bed at all but I had the strangest, most vivid dream. I dreamt that I was lying in the dark. Suddenly I feel someone lean over me and then I feel their lips on mine. I feel their lips parting and a hot wet tongue trace the seam of my mouth.

I've never been kissed before but it's like my lips knows what to do on their own and they open. The tongue slides into my mouth where it explores and caresses my own tongue. My body is humming deliciously and I'm panting for my breath. The mouth leaves my lips and travels across my cheek only to stop and nibble at my ear. I can feel the hot breath of the mouth caressing my ear and feel goosebumps all over my body.

Then the lips leave my ear to trace hot openmouthed kisses down my neck. However it moves lower still, until their lips close around my breast. I gasp, part from shock but also part from pleasure. Because it feels wickedly good, unlike anything I've ever felt before, and I don't want it to stop. Instinctively I arch into the mouth that's currently suckling my breast. I think I hear a deep groan, but I'm not sure.

The mouth moves to kiss my other breast, and then moves down my stomach. What happens next is unlike anything I've ever experienced before in my life. But suddenly I feel the hot wet mouth sucking on the little nubbin between my thighs. It feels so good that I can't keep from moaning softly. This time I feel as much as I think I hear a groan against the secret place between my thighs.

The mouth keeps sucking, licking and kissing me and once again I can't keep myself from arching into the mouth. It feels like a tidal wave is building within my body. Higher and higher it's rising until finally the wave crashes into the surf. I'm left shuddering and gasping for air, my body's feeling wonderfully spend and relaxed, until finally sleep claims me and I drift off into the darkness.