Chapter 2

Flashback
It was a beautiful early morning in the hidden the sand village Destiny was doing her early moring chores until a group of girls her age started gossping and saying mean thing girl 1 said she is like garra she didnt know who garra was all she knew is he was a so called monster she didn't think of him as one she thought of him as a person trying to get by in this awful world so she spoke up her little squeaky voice now a poweful strict voice she glared at the 3 girls with venom in her voice have you ever took the time to get to know him you don't also dont go judging people you don't even know and his own uncle tried to assainate him give the dam boy a break the 3 girls looked at her shamfully I'm Emiko Sakio and I'm sorry she said looking down girl two I'm Naminame Akiyama and I'm sorry Destiny Chan truly Naminame said and im Amare Aburame and I'm I'm sorry she murmured it's ok Destiny said smiling and all girls became best friends all of a sudden a. Gold light came from the 3 girls hearts and and into Destiny heart what was that Emiko asked my clan is based off of elements along with friendship making new friends is a power that allows us to use all element with inner peace Destiny said they all wowed I heard my name being called I got to go I said waving to my new friends.

Skip 3 years later (there 14 now)
Destiny pov
I was transferred to the lead village 3 years ago it was hard I made new friends Ino Sasuke Shikamaru Kiba Hinata Naruto and last but not least my best friend shino(show him some love for once)
Shino and me are best friends but there is one thing I'm scared of bugs weird right but he is helping me get over my fear slowly any ways today was the day we went on our mission I was apart of team gai he had helped me get excellent in tai jutsu I now am 100 percent good in every jutsu lee is also my best friend Neji is a stubborn butt hole he is to focused on himself me and ten ten are friends but mostly me and Lee
Lee snapped me out of my thoughts while knocking me to the ground I realized lee was on top of me I got flustered lee please get off of me I said sorry Destiny Chan he said smiling while helpin me up so Lee kun what is our mission I asked to escort the kazekage son to the hokage he will be meeting with the hokage lee said oh okay I said smiling ideas excited for the journey ahead.