Chapter One

:The Prophecy Is Born:

The Prophecy:
At the full blue moon. A Queen will give birth to a White beautiful wolf. A wolf that will save ALL of the wolf! But bound to die after saving them. She's born at the day of the war of both side!

-----------------------

"Ugghh... Ahhh!!!" The Queen scream as she giving birth to a Pup.

"Queen just a little more push! I see the baby's head!" Said the Doctor who's trying her best to get the baby and calm down the Queen..

"Ahhh!!" The Queen screams once more until she calm down.. The baby is finally out.. The Queen looks at the baby with a smile..

"Congratulations My Queen.. The Baby Is A GIRL!" The Doctor Said Merrily.. The Queen smiles even more..

"I'll name her Addison Sakizuch Amethyst Forrest.." The Queen said while smiling.. Suddenly the door bust open that causes the wolfs inside the room look at it.

They saw the King.. They immediately bow and give way to the King.. The King look at his lover worriedly.

"Amerilda are you okay? Are you hurt?" The King Ask. The Queen just smiled.

"Im okay,Wyrezz.. There's Nothing to worry about.." The Queen said..

"Are you really sure?, My child.." Her Mother said.. They Didn't notice that she's at their back watching..

"Mom. What brings you here??" The Queen ask and looks at her worriedly..

"I recieve the prophecy.." The Former Queen Said Seriously.. That causes them to panic..

"W-what did it say?" The King ask while stuttering..

"..." The Former Queen didn't talk for a bit.. "At the full blue moon. The Queen will give birth to a White beautiful wolf. A wolf that will save ALL of the wolf! But bound to die after saving them. She's born at the day of the war of both side!" She loudly said that and that causes everyone to panic a lot more..

"W-war!?" The Queen Ask.. The Former Queen just nodded at her..

"Everyone be ready! A war is coming!" The King loudly said that angrily.. "What does Ivan want!" The King Mumbled angrily while gritting his teeth..

"What.. are we gonna do now Love?" The Queen ask while crying.. The King look at her and the King put his hand at the person he love the most..

"We'll fight back and you'll stay here" He said at the Queen.. The King Shift Into a silver wolf and ran to join the war.. The queen just sit at a corner hugging the baby while crying.. She wish that the war would be over soon and wish that they'll take the Victory.. But suddenly a smoke form at the door and saw a Guy come in.. The Queen look at him with disgust and anger..

"Ivan.." The Queen said angrily..

"Yes.. My dear?" The Guy who called "Ivan" replied.. also a evil smile form at his lips.

"Dont... Call.. Me.. Dear.. What Do you want!?" The Queen said bravely.. The Queen is staring daggers at The Guy..

"Simple.. I want your daughter.." The Guy Said..

"You have to get to me first, Baldy!" The Queen said with a tease that causes Ivan to be mad.. The Guy turn into a Gray Wolf While The Queen turn into a silver wolf..

-----------------------

The Gray Wolf jump towards the Silver Wolf aiming at it's neck but the Silver Wolf dodge it and runs towards it and bit The Gray Wolf right leg.. The Gray Wolf kick the Silver Wolf with other leg and then launch at it and bit The Silver Wolf Body.. The Silver Wolf Whimpers and bit the Gray Wolf Ears.. They Look at each other and launch.. The First Wolf who got bitten is the Silver Wolf.. And The Silver Wolf Bit The Gray Wolf Tail that causes the Gray wolf to back away.. The silver wolf also back away and took the baby by it's diaper with it's mouth and starts running away.. The Silver Wolf still tries to run even though it's injured.. The wolf went to a portal that leads to the Mortal World and saw a house she put the baby at the door and shift back to human...

The Queen look at the baby and smiles..

"Im sure we'll meet again" The Queen said and push the door bell.. The Queen shift and starts running away while crying..

-----------------------

That's the first chapter of "The Last White Wolf" Hope you like it and also im not asking for votes nor comments. Im just making stories for fun!

-MissClaudie