Chapter Two

:She's Normal Or Not?:

Carly's POV

-At The Woods-

Im here running for my life.. These Damn People wanna caught me! Wanna know what i did? I stole things.. Meaning im a thief! I know that stealing things is bad but im doing this for my family!

"Come back here you dimwit!" Said The Guy who I stole things earlier.. I just stare at them while running..

"If you can catch me Old Hags!" I shouted at them while Grinning.. Im doing these things probably 5 months from now on..
I didn't notice that there was a root where I am heading to and got trip at it.. I look at my knee and saw the wound that the fall did..

"Damn Root!" I mumbled and stand up trying to run again but failed.. These Old Hags will catch up to me! They'll probably do something "Necessary" to me if I got caught..

"Finally you dimwit!" One of them said and walks towards me while grinning.. Oh I hope someone come and save me from these guys nearly to their 40's

Damn.. Me? A "perfect fabulous beautiful goddess" lady? Will get -Ehem- Rape? -Ehem-
Ofcourse I will :/

"First of all im not a dimwit.. Second of all im a Goddess And third of all shut up old hags" I said to them and that.. Probably not a good idea to say to a rapists..

They are trying to drag me but I rolled and stand up to run again.. But......

One of them caught me and drag me to them. I try to get out of his hand but he's too strong.. Well.. This is the end of my precious treasure :c
I just closed my eyes trying to feel their touches but I can't feel any.. I open my left eye and saw a black furry thing passed by and start attacking the people who's running after me.. I just stared at the "Thing" that save me with widen eyes..

"W-What?" I mumbled while looking at the furry black thingy..

I look at it closely and notice that..... it's... a.. a... WOLF! 0_0

After the wolf finish the bad guys he look at me with blue cold eyes..

"Mine!..." The wolf said.

-----------------------

Now That's The Second Chapter Of "The Last White Wolf" What Happened? Why did the wolf said "Mine"? Find out at the next chapter!

-MissClaudie