next day

Andre p.o.v

Hey yall miss me😫❗

Sup yall im sittin here doin nun all mopy and shit the kids coming over today im sitting here listening to Ajay-want you back this is my shit yeah a nigga in his feelings i messed up big time with jaylen but now she pregnant and shit but i love that fuck that deeply in love

"i want you back in my life yeah i say i dont care when i know that miss you remember the times i held and i kissed you tell me pull up and you know ill come getchu cuz i want you back in life(x4)

I rapped as the song played the through my speakers in my house i heard the door bell ring "daddy!"miyah said as she hugged me kylen just looked at me "look son-"i had his arm he backed up "im sorry from the stuff that i said i was just going through it i know you my blood my son i love you man i always will "i said a smile grew across his face as he hugged me miyah and kylen ran into the house i ran to car and helped jaylen out the car she look like she about 5 damn months already like damn😫

"Thanks" she said "welcome"i said "well im having twins"she said i was happy but sad to hear that i just smiled she kept looking me in my eyes like she want to tell me something but she hurting "something you have to say baby girl? "I said she looked down "yoy know you can tell me anything " i said "i miss you"she said lowly "i miss you to but i know i fucked up"i said lowly with my head down she lifted my head up "yea i know you know even if you with another nigga you gone always have feelings for me like i do for you both of us fucked up and if he do sumthin stupid ill be here for the twins okay Cuz i love you"i said i kissed her lips she backed up she had her hand on my Chest "micheal wouldnt like this if he seen this"she said flipping her hair up i put my hand on her belly i lifted up her shirt and kissed it as i stood up she was crying "stop cryin baby girl"i said i pulled out the divorce papers that i actually never signed so really we still are married she signed them but without me signing it wont work yah.....yall confused yall with catch on soon jus read people....

"W-what you mean we not divorced you told me you took the papers you signed it and everything "she said "well i didnt i recognized what i was doing im still in love with you"i said "this makes me look like a.......hoe i have to find a way to leave......micheal ugghh my life is full of shit man"she said "dont worry i can handle it and tell him in the nicest way possible"i said "you promise no fighting "she said "i cant promise ya that babe shiid you know how he be acting "i said "well.....at least you was honest okay but no killin he need to be alive for his kids"she said "coo you wanna chill over here for a while?"i said she looked around "uh......sure ill have to text micheal im some where else"she shrugged she texted micheal she went to do errors she wont be home until around night he said ok....

Jaylen p.o.v

I walked in and everything looked the same from when i left "wow"i said "what"he laughed "nothing has changed a bit"i said "yea i miss yall ive been wishing for this day to see us all back in here"he smiled "mommy i like it here"Kylen said as he ran off as miyah ran up "ma you and daddy are getting back together i know it"she said as her phone rang "hey chris"she blushed as she walked away that girl there "is she talkin to a nigga!"andre said "calm yo ass down she not fucking"i said he took a deep breath "im coo"he said i smiled and then i felt kicks "aa ouch! "I said as andre rushed to sit me down he touched my belly thats my girl thats some light kicks now the boy that jhit kicking hard"he said making me laugh "have you thought of names?"he asked "no i dont even know what im having yet"i havent even had enough time

"Okay well if its a girl name her Bella and a boy name him Jacques"he said "bella is cute for a girl what if its 2 boys?"i said "then jamari and jamar"he said unsure "ill just keep the Jacques but im sure im having a boy and a girl tho"i said smiling he touched my hand "you blushing 😊"he said "no im not andre"i said "stop fronting "he said i rolled my eyes we layed back as he put his arm around me we watched movies and just talked.......

9:00pm

I got up off the couch slowly the kids was sleep upstairs "there their bags i have to go"i said he pulled me to him and kissed me how could something so wrong feel so right like he is my husband but i have a boyfriend and im pregnant with his kids....

I pulled back "bye"i said as i got in the car and sped to the house ...

House💖💖💖💖💖~~~~~~

.

I walked in and there was micheal sitting on the couch he seen me and got up "so how was your errors?"he said kinda scaring me "busy but i got through "i said he walked up to me slapping me as i fell into the chair..........

To be continued. ..........