《11》His Final Breakdown

A/N - Here I want say something to all those who were praising my writing skill for the last chapters but I really want to say that it was all because my sweet friend RangerOfLove  that I was able to do justice with the chapter she helped me a lot and I am really thankful for that. You are being really helpfull for me to complete the story.

*********************************

And with this he climbed out, leaving a dumbstruck Naina with Alekh.

**********************************

“Naina I have something to say” he said while fidgeting his fingers and she passed a questioning look. “I don’t know how to start, I want to tell this from the time I saw you. Its just that I like your presence it brings a beautiful smile on my face which never ever I want to lose, with you I am me the real me, I can’t and even I don’t want to imagine my life without you” he  paused to gain the courage for what he wanted to say next “I LOVE YOU, NAINA” he confessed pouring his heart and every emotion in every single word to make her understand that he really meant it.

He waited for her to answer but she ‘Why was she blank?’ looking at the blank look “This is what I feel for you, you don’t need to answer me that soon, you can take your time” he said and turned to leave not before taking a glance of her beautiful face.

But as he moved she held his hands coming forward she said “even I want to confess…” taking her own sweet time “I love you” she confessed and his happiness had no bounds, he instantly hugged her, tightening his hold by each passing moment.

“I love you too Huda” she confessed again and Rajveer jerked up from the worst nightmare he got.

It was a whole day he left KMA to get some peace to the place he always go when he was stressed between the nature, but peace was no where to be seen. ‘Was the reality not fine enough that now these dreams are making me feel hurt and guilty that I choose a girl who can never love me back the way I do’ he thought to himself.

From the day he married he unknowingly was in his dream land with his Naina thinking about his bright future with the first love of his life. Each passing day his love was increasing for her, he was not at all possessive but he always wanted to tell her that he was hers, and wants to spend his life with only her.  No other girl can be in his mind ever because he loved her, only her.

When he came here at KMA he thought now he will show his care for her, will shower his love for her. But the day he reached here he got a reality check. No doubt he was hurt by her harsh words, her actions made him go crazy but then also there was a hope that she was destined to be his, and sooner or later she will become his. 

After their first encounter he knew that she didn’t like him much, so he tried to distance himself from her. But his heart who just loved her with no bounds wanted to protect her, thinking she was just acting childish to the reality, a beautiful reality.

But her past night actions made it difficult for him to digest that she could only hate him to no bounds. The lover in him was shattered; the few hopes he made were also flushed. And the Husband in him wanted to show his wife her place but the lover boy always over powered his thoughts.

Thinking about the last night events and his determination for the happiness of his wife his love he made a call “I want you to get the papers soon I cant see my love like that, I will give her what she wants...” he stated to the other person who just hummed in response.

Cutting the call watching the sky the reality dawns him it was already 8 in the evening and he needs to go back as he was here for more than 12 hours. Whatever was going in his personal life because of that he cant make his country suffer.