Always in my mind

The movie was finished, I had to go back to my house.

"I have to go, bye guys !" I said leaving.

Benny POV:

God, Y/N is so pretty ! Why did she spend time with us ? I want to trust her but every girls do as if they loved me to ridicule me after. Ethan motioned me to follow him into his kitchen. I joined him, Sarah stayed in the living-room.

" Benny, she is NOT interested in you !" Ethan said.

"Why do you said that ?" I asked him.

" I had a vision, I saw Y/N who was kissing someone with blue hair." Ethan said with a "sorry" face.

" okay she is nice and popular and I know that you like that kind of girls but move on Benny !" Ethan said shouting.

" We are just friend you know" I said. Of course I want to be more than a friend for her.

The door opened, Ethan's parents were back. I said goodby and left. I had an idea, maybe the guy with blue hair was me ! I just had to dye my hair blue.
I opened the door of my house, my grandmother was here.

" hey... can I ...euh dye my hair blue ?" I asked her.

"Why blue ? Oh god, why do you want to dye your hair ?"she said shockingly.

"Is that a yes ?" I said smiling.

"Do what you want Benny" she answered.

"Cool, thank you !" I said happily.

Tomorrow, I will dye my hair blue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what happened ? 😂
I don't know why but I want a blue-haired Benny 💙
( BlueBenny remind me Of BlueBerry)
Hope you like it 💗