Just the perfect Match

*Buzzz*

My phone is buzzing. It probably is Audrey, she does that every morning. Wow she expects me to get up at 8 o'clock even in the summer hols.

Audrey: Big house partyyy 2night need to go shopping will be over @ 9 we need to look awesome love oooo x

Me: Hey okey girl will c u soon then x ~M

Looks like I need to get up then don't it. Better go get a bath before she comes over just incase she comes any sooner. Just before I close my bathroom door I hear loud banging on my door. "I bet that's Audrey" I whisper to myself.

As I go to answer I think to myself that it cant be her I mean she just comes in like it's her house, when I finally reach for my keys to answer it I see a tall man dressed in red holding a massive box, I wonder what that is, I haven't ordered anything, hmmm.

"This parcel is for Miss Madison Odessa, is that you Ma'am?" he asks with a confused look on his face.

"Yes Madison Odessa is me, do I need to sign anything?" I ask even more confused that  the man  was confused

"Yer ma'am right heer' "The man said putting on a slightly weird voice, "Cheers" *Hands over parcel*

Just as I go to open the box Audrey comes storming in.

"Madison you're not ready I told you I'll be at yours at 9" Audrey demanded

"Sorry Audrey just give me 5 minutes" I say in a weird voice just to make her laugh

Wow I guess my mystery parcel will have to wait till' im back.

20 Minutes later

We are finally in the mall and going to our favourite store to shop. British Style Princess. As we go in I notice the most amazing baby pink dress, which I immediately go and try on.

"Madison... you look stunning you should totally buy it!!!" Audrey said over reacting.

"You sure it looks ok? I don't want to get the wrong sort of attention?" I asked wondering whether its really my style.

"Madison you look stunning in it and no it wont I swear" Audrey assures  me.

"I'll take it then, so now all we have to do is find a pair of shoes for me and a dress for you" I said getting really excited now.

Within about 2 minutes Audrey picked out a slightly short red dress.

"Madison what do you think?" Audrey asked me while getting out of the changing room

"Umm Audrey don't you..... umm ... think it's ... umm a bit  ... you know..short" I say to her with a bit of worry in my voice.

"Madison No it's fine. You be a good girl and wear your baby pink dress, which is not any longer than mine and I'll wear my red baby" she says giving a bit of a giggle.

"If you insist Audrey... Anyway we better get going don't you think" I say giving her the 'Lets go or we will not be ready in time' look.

"No Madison we still haven't got the shoes" Audrey explains while clinging onto my arm.

After 30 minutes of walking round the store we find our perfect heels. Mine are baby pink killer heels and Audrey's are black  with a stunning wedge.

"Lets go pay" I shout (with excitement)

"That will be £278.89" the sales person says while still looking at the till "Card or cash"

I give Audrey the 'Audrey this is your fault that im wasting so much cash on clothes' look as I say "Cash please"

*Gives cash*

When Audrey has finally payed we can go .

25 Minutes later

When I put my keys in to unlock the front door I remember that I still haven't opened the mystery parcel I got this morning.

"Audrey Go get ready you know where my make up is i'll be up in 2 minutes." I tell Audrey.

She just kind of shrugs and goes up.

I start to dig my keys in the tape to open it when suddenly...

*Bzzzzz* *Bzzzzz* *Bzzzzzz* My phone rings. It's My mum.

"Hey Mum, whats up?" I say a little worried because she usually texts or uses the house phone.

"Nothing Madison just wanted to ask you if you could feed Princess while we are away?" my mum askes while dad is driving.

"Sure no prob" I say puting the phone down. Princess is our cat I got her for my 8th birthday when I had an obsession over Disney princesses, hints the reason behind her name.

"Audrey I'll be 5 minutes just have to go and get Princess" I shout up the stairs.

"Ok hurry up you want to look perfect don't you?" she shouts back.

I say nothing back just get out the house and in my car and head for my Parents house. In all honesty my parents live like 10 minutes away but with Princess I prefer to take the car just because she tends to run off a lot.

3 minutes later I am at my parents house (it took me shorted because I am in the car), I get in using the spare key that is always under the door mat. (All our family knows this because... well just incase of an emergency).

When I get in I call out for princess , and she comes straight away just like if she was waiting for me to come and get her. just before I go back to my house I grab 2 tins of cat food and a bag of cat treats just because I probably wont be going to the shop anymore today. I grab her and take her to my car within 5 minutes we are back to my place.

When I get in Audrey comes rushing down to say hi to Princess. She loves that cat. Because Audrey is all ready to go and im miles away I ask her if she could just keep an eye on Princess while I go and get ready.

2 hours later

"Audrey lets go" I shout coming down the stairs.

"Madison you...."She pauses for a minute

"What haha?" I say being slightly worried by that pause but try not to let her see.

"Nothing babe you just look amazing" she says with a massive smile over her face.

"Thank you but you're the one who looks stuning, right enough of the compliments lets go." I say giving her a sligh push out of the door..

~This is the first Chapter.

~Will try an update ASAP.

~Hope you enjoyed the first chapter