Before it began

I was a rather happy child. I don't have much memory from when I was a kid, But I didn't understand a lot of things so what reason did I have to be upset despite not wanting it to be bed time or not getting candy? The earliest memory I have is when I lived on a farm with lots of cows. I remember sitting outside waiting for my older brother to get home from school.

     I was probably about 4 years old. We lived down a gravel road and when I finally saw my brother walking down the road I jumped up and screamed "BUBBA!" I still can't believe how happy I was to see him. I began to run down the gravel road with my bear feet as my mother stepped out onto the porch to watch me.

     Then I stepped on a sharp rock and collapsed to the ground in tears. My brother came running but my mother knew I was just being a dramatic 4 year old. He helped me up and gave me his shoes to wear. Even though his shoes were huge on me I still felt blessed to have such a kind brother.

     I felt so cared about. He carefully walked up the rest of the gravel road with me trying not to step on sharp rocks but occasionally saying "ow" anyways. That's the most vivid memory I have of my childhood. I miss my brother....
---------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed my first part. I made it about my earliest memory bc I felt that was right for the story.

Later loves 😘