Chapter one

Lucas Car Above!

"I hope I get Sean!" Dillion said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Why do all of you want someone named Sean?" I said as we sat down.

"Lucas! He's the one who can take the wheel from your hands if you make one mistake he'll jump in your lap and show you how to drive or he'll tell you what to do!" Evan said.

"Then why isn't he one of the racers?" I said.

"Because he said it wasn't fun winning all of it he wants to help us win so that's why we have the choses now" Kent said smirking. "And Sean and I go way back so obviously he's going to choose me"

"Sean!" Dillion said as a really cute boy walked in with neon baby blue hair. The blue headed boy! His eyes so green. He looked so innocent. He watched me. I've seen him before at school? I believe.

"Sean-

"Fuck you Kent" he said bumbling shoulder with him. Kent sucked in a breath.

"Sean who do you choose?" Kent said.

"Him" he said grabbing my hand and walking away I looked at Dillion. He put up a thumbs and smiled. I nodded and followed him.

We walked to my car. He smiled.
"Nice ride" he said leaning on my hood.

"Thanks" I said. He shrugged.

"I'm Sean" he said putting out a hand. I took it.

"Lucas" I said. He smiled nodded. We pulled away hands. "Why did you chose me?"

"Hmm one day I wasn't here and i heard you beat Kent had to see how good you were myself" he said rolling his head around bitting his lip smiling. I smirked.

"Oh I'm known as the best" I said. He laughed. "Besides you apparently"

"I hate boys" he said.

"You are one-

"Who don't have a personality" he said. "Do you care if you lose?"

"I get upset" I said. "But it's not worth of what Kent does"

He smiled. "Good" he grabbed my shirt and went to my ear pulling me closer.
"Lets go win this thing" he whispered his lips pressed to my ear. I wanted to pin him to my car and fuck the living daylight out of him. He smirked and pulled away. "Get in the car" he went to the passenger seat.

"This isn't fair!" Dillion said leaning on his car with a girl next to him who looked hyper.

"Why because the best is with the best" I said. He nodded groaning. I smirked. I went to my door Kent walked up.

"Good luck Snakier" Kent said pointing my chest. I smirked.

"Don't do that Kent because last time I won because you gave me good luck" I said. Sean honked the horn and I smirked and open the door.

"I swear Lucas your not winning!" He said. He stormed off.

"Said that last time!" I called after him I got in the car closing the door. Sean rolled his eyes.

I buckled up and he did too.

~~~~

I slid into the lot. His eyes widen. "No one" he said looking behind me. I sighed and drove forward and parked the car I got out and he followed. I leaned on the trunk.

"Second place!"Dillion yelled as he pulled in. He parked next to mine. He got out turning off his car.

"Don't you have to go to the shop tomorrow after school Lucas" Dillion said throwing his keys in the air catching them.