Chapter four

I walked next to Kent and people were surprised to see me not running.
His arm around my shoulder. He was helping me remember the good times with me Sam and him. He unwrapped his arm.

He pushed my shoulder. I smiled at him.
"Next time Lucas let me win?" He said. I smiled.

"Wouldn't dream of it" i said. He laughed. "But be my plus two?"

"Oh yeah!" He said hugging my shoulders. I smiled. We pulled away.

"I'll see you later" I said. He nodded ruffling my hair. I pouted fixing my hair as we walked away from each other. Sean ran up to my side. I looked at him. He smiled. I still never figured out if he was actually there or not last night.

"Sorry about yesterday" I said looking at him. He shook his head. Why wouldn't he talk. I shut up and shoved my hands into my skinny jean pockets. I walked a little faster. He grabbed my arm and hugged it. I bit my lip. Kent likes him though. "Sean do you mind" I whispered. He shook his head quickly but had hurt in his eyes pulling away. "You ridding with Kent?"

"Y-Yeah?" He said.

"Then I'll see you then" I said walking away. Why was he being awkward.

~~~

"Thanks Kent" I said. He nodded. I got out of the car.

"Wait!"

I was by the door. Kent car stopped. I looked. Sean got out quickly and closed the door. He walked to me as Kent pulled out. He went to my side. I unlocked the door not waiting for him to say anything. I walked inside and of course it had to start raining. I closed the door locking it. I walked into Sam's office. I smiled softly at the picture of him and me. I sat down on the chair. Sean sat in my lap and snuggled into my chest.

Kent told me that Sean likes me more so forget about him and go after Sean. I wrapped my arms around him. Sean smiled softly and nuzzled his face into my neck. He swung his legs over mine. He looked at the desk.

"Who's this?" He said pointing at picture of me as a little kid smiling ear to ear in the front seat of Sam's car.

"Me" I said he smiled.

"Who's car is that Lucas" he whispered softly.

"Sam's" I whispered.

"Can you share more?" He said playing with my curls in my dark dark brown hair.

"He's my brother" I said. He nodded. "He's past away for two years now" he kissed my ear.

"Sorry for your lost" he said smiling at me.