Chapter 1. Everyday Job

.::Star's POV::. .:Ten Years Later:.

I looked over my role on another porno. Same thing, look hot and bother. Let the guy screw you and enjoy it. I rolled my eyes and toss the screenplay back at the director, making my way towards the zebra stripped bed as I strip off my robe and lay on the bed. I'm not shy, this is like my million porno's. The guy... what-his-name-with-the-hot-ass walked in and like me stepped outta his robe and lay beside me.

The director yelled action... here we go. I smiled at the man and winked as I moved my long tone tan legs over his shoulders, I slipped my hand down between my legs and started to play with myself, getting all wet and bother. The man soon had desire in his eyes as he moved, moving my hand away and buried his face into my p*ssy eating me right up. I faked moaned and moaned till he moved on grabbing my hips and pulled hard moving me under him then I turned onto my stomach. Poking my ass up in the air...

" F*ck me baby, f*ck me hard! " I screamed and be did just that. He thrusted his... less desirable short member into me and screw me like a bunny hard and fast and rough kinda weak but I moaned anyways. After awhile of this he was close to c*mming so he pulled out and I moved down take him in my mouth. Took all of two minutes for him to c*m.

Director yelled cut and I wiped the c*m off my chin and breasts. " Good, very good " he said looking over my body. I rolled my eyes and put on my robe. " That's all for today. "

He walked up to me placing an arm around my waist. " You look really good taking his dick... maybe sometime over dinner... you can take mine? " he added a wink. I removed his arm and walked off.

" Sorry darlin' I don't mix business with pleasure. " I hurried along but I can hear his pot-belly laugh.

" But Star that's the type of business we're in! "

Boy... He sure did hint the right nail on that. I went to my dressing room and my stylist look pity on me.

" Oh, my God! Did you see how little his " pride " was oh girlfriend I feel bad for you! " My best friend Jake my gay best friend yelled loudly onto my ear and I laughed. " I know sweetly, it sucked! I was so turned off. " I sighed and he laughed.

" The next guy is suppose to be better, wanna go grab a cup of coffee? It is pretty late... " He wondered off.

" Nah just gonna go hope and rest... I'm kinda sore... "

He laughed all over again and I rolled my eyes then toss on some clothes, air kisses him goodbye then I walked out and hail a cab.

Fifteen minutes later the cab brought me home. I went up to my condo on the top floor. I greeted the doorman and walked inside the elevator. I hit my floor and waited... then man walked in and stare at me.

" Oh, my... your Star! " He said in an amazed tone. I smiled and nodded.

" I watch you every time my wife's gone. " He said sheepishly and I laughed.

" Do you live here? " I nodded and his eyes widen more.

" Wow! " He muttered. " Are you busy...? I'm sorry but this is like a dream come true to me! " He said with a laugh. I looked him over and he wasn't to bad looking so I nodded. Then he moved and crash my lips on mine then the doors open to my floor and we stubble my house into my bed and made wild sex on my already unmade bed. Alot better then my co-actor and bigger!

Let's say it's gonna be an enjoyable night.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hello my Readers! Yes a new book, hoping between the two actual books I have plus my short one I can really get the creative ball a-rolling! So enjoy my new book!

R.R.L