Dressing Room Drama (Petrick) Part 1

"Thank you Pittsburgh, you were a great audience." Patrick screamed before the band ran off stage, all covered in sweat. Andy and Joe shared a dressing room, which ment Pete had to go through the pain of seeing Patrick's new slim sexy body almost completely naked, after he was done showering  in their dressing room. It killed Pete having to see Patrick in only his boxers walking around their dressing room after shows. He just wanted to fuck Patrick until he-
"Pete," his thoughts were interrupted by, none other than the Patrick Stump. " Bro whatever you're thinking about needs to be done in private, you have a boner." Patrick pointed out when they got back to the dressing room, with a slight dusting of pink across his cheeks. " oh- um s-sorry dude." Pete stuttered out. "It's okay but if you don't mind me asking what were you thinking about." Patrick asked with curiosity in his voice. "Um..."  Oh shit! What do I say? Do I tell him the truth or do I lie?
Fuck it I'm telling him.
"Honestly I was thinking of, um, y-you. I just...I'm sorry..." He trailed off, he didn't dare make eye contact with Patrick. After a few minutes of silence Pete decided to look at Patrick, he was stood on the other side of the room staring at Pete with lust? in his eyes. Pete was about to say something, but before he could Patrick ran across the room and threw himself into Pete's arms and smashed their lips together.
To be continued...

Quick author's note
This is post hiatus durring the Save Rock and Roll tour if you didn't already get that. Also I'm thinking about just writing a whole story based around Petrick...what is your opinion...let me know in the comments, please.
BYE YOU HORNY TEENS WHO REALLY WANTED CHEECKY BUM SEX IN THIS CHAPTER (SORRY).

-Trina