That's why they call me rude girl INTRO

The names Sasha, I'm mixed race black Jamaican and English white.

Curves? Yes! Big breast (D cup) and big Jamaican batty ;)

I got nice mixed race shoulder length curly hair.

Nose pierced and belly button and top part of my ear.

Im my mums only child, Im 16 in year 11 doing my GCSE's. I don't have a lot of friends, just my bestie Deena we have a lot of things in common including our looks and the fact that we both LOVE SEX ;)

School was bare boring today, so me and Chelsea decided to leave abit early. We both had on are short and tight black skirts and our half opened school shirts with a lot of cleavage. And our tie thrown around our necks. We ran out the building to the back and went to climb the fence. I could smell grade but I couldn't be bovered to check where it was from I was more interested in getting out of this place. I was climbing over the fence and I could feel the breeze blowing up me cuz I only had a thong on. And then the next thing I know I feel some hand squeeze my pum. I big grin spread across my face. i turned around to see a sexy boy called Leon standing there licking his lips. Hes a sexy mixed race with nice sexy canerows and slits in his eyebrows and grey eyes. He was just perfect. Chelsea climbed back over too and stood next to me.

Leon: Where you sexy ones going

Me: I don't know somewhere away from here

Leon: Can me and my boy join you?

I looked to my right to see another boy from my school called Aaron who was also sexy black shapeup earrings and peng hazel eyes. I smiled at him.

Me: Yeeh sure

Me and Chelsea looked at each other and smiled.

I took a draw from Leon's spliff and we all climbed over the fence. I live in a estate near my school. In a flat, my mum was most likely not to be at home, as usual. We walked in and unfortunately she was home with some next black man. Ive never met my dad and don't wanna meet him, to me I don't have a mum or a dad, I live with my mum but she aint a mum if you get what I mean. I can tell where I get my sluggish ways from, my mum has a new boyfriend every other week and there all freaky pervs! My mum used to be my idle, I used to love playing with her beautiful long black hair which is now greasy and uncared for, I used to love dressing up in her clothes and using her makeup but now she uses cheap horrible makeup and I don't need her clothes any more. My mums 32 she had me when she was 16. I snapped back to reality.

Mum: What you doing back here!?

She said while sipping her drink and sitting on her new boyfriend mark's lap. Mark wasn't like the rest of her boyfriends he was quite good looking, I knew he was abit younger than her, hes black with a small afro and muscles and looks as if his tings are big. He scanned me and smiled.

Me: KMT SHUT UP

I looked at her with disgrace and continued walking upstairs with the rest.

Mum: SASSHAA COME BACK HERE!

She shouted from downstairs.

Me: MUM SHUT THE FUCK UP

I got on my bed while Leon, Aaron and Chelsea sat on my sofa.

Leon: Yours mums kinda peng still

Me: Shes a slag

Leon and Aaron: Naaahh deep.

Me: So what you two ganna sit there or are we ganna fuk?

The both smiled and Leon jumped on me like a leopard on a zebra. I could hear Chelsea giggling on my sofa. Me and Leon started lipsing, I pushed him back on the bed and slowly pulled of his tracksuite bottoms. His tings were standing out in his boxers I smiled and pulled off his boxers, I could hear Chelsea moaning in the background and it was making me even more excited.

I took out Leons tings and put it in my mouth. I gentley started running my tounge along it and he was getting harder and moaning. I could still hear Chelsea moaning, this was my house and I found them I should be the one moaning! I took off my clothes and sat on his tings. It was big but ive had bigger. I was riding it and moaning, I knew my mum was downstairs but to be honest I didn't give a shiit. When we was finished and after me and Chelsea were having a moaning compotation we all got changed back into our clothes, I could tell we were all satisfied.

Leon: So what you two on round two?

Me: Ummm...

I was just about to finish my sentence when my phone started ringing. OHH SHIT! It was Kadeem... kadeem was my man!

Me: Shhhh

I said to everyone

Me: Hey baby... I just ran up the stairs why im out of breath... yeeh ill be round ina min... byeee

I hanged up.

Me: Sorry I cant gotta meet my man

Leon: Your man?

Me: Yuupp

Leon: What kinda sket fuks next man wen she got man?

Me: Umm me?

Leon: Ur a fukin sket fam

Me: Ohh well.. thank you

I said in a posh voice while taking off my clothes.

Me: Umm why you still here?

Leon: Don't get rude... rude girl

I started singing rude boy by rihanna.

Me: Leon wait

I walked over to him and kissed and surprisingly he kissed me back.

Me: Ill ring you tonight yeh?

Leon: Koool

Aaron: Bless

They both left while I quickly jumped in the shower, while Chelsea slept on my bed. I changed it's a nice hot day I decided to change into a short jeans skirt and pink boob tube and black dolly shoes with a pink flower on the front. I left Chelsea sleep. I left out to go to my hubbys for round two ;)