Thats why they call me rude girl- Aarons wifey.. i think not!

I got to my hubby Kadeems house and he was on his bed counting money. There was bare all over the bed. I smiled at it and he caught me looking and started laughing and licking his lips as he scanned my body. I licked my lips seductively.

We finished doing or ting! An I was breathing heavy with a big grin on my face after me and my hubby Kadeem just beat, bare back... cuz I take chances. I looked at him and leaned over to stroke his face and he quickly moved it to the side and put on his boxers and sat on his desk and started packing up some grade into small bags.

Me: Come back to bed

Kadeem: Na come out my yard you junge

Me: Sorry?

Kadeem: You think i don't know that you was fucked before you came here?

Me: i didn't... kadeem why you saying dis

Kadeem: DONT TAKE MANZ FOR A DIK HED YOUR PUSSY WAS ALL WET AND STRETCHED OUT BECAUSE YOU WAS FUCKED BEFORE YOU GOT HERE! YOUR LUCKY I HAVENT FUKED YOU UP!

I just sat up in the bed not knowing how to react

Me: Babes please...

Kadeem: DONT BABES MAN! I gave you everything! Love care and even p and you come and fuk mans over like dis! Na your taking me for a dick.. i should of listened to my man dem never wifey a sket!

He got up and dashed a glass across the room which made me jump. I quickly put my clothes on and walked to the door. Kadeem grabbed me by my arm and pulled the necklace he brought me off my neck, it really hurt and i quickly put my hand on my neck while a little bit of blood trickled down my neck.

Me: WTF KADEEM!

Kadeem: SHUT UP I PAID FOR IT SO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO IT

Me: Im bleeding

Kadeem: GOOD bitch! GET OUT MAN!

Me: Yeeh i will! You was a shit fuk anyways

Kadeem: Naahh ur pum was just slack so you couldn't feel my tings!

Me: HAHA well lets see whos getting rude after i tell everyone you licked me out!

Kadeem: WTF

I quickly ran out his house and ran home. I burst through my door to see my mum getting WOCKED out by Mark, this might sound wrong but i was kinda jealous.

Me: UGGGHHH

Mark: ohhh shiit

He said while jumping up. His piece was WOW. I looked at him and licked my lips and pretended that i was disgusted.

Me: HOW COULD YOU DO THAT MUM!

I ran upstairs hoping that Mark would follow.

Mum: Sasshaa waiitt

Mark: Its alrite ill talk to her

He ran behind me in just his boxers and came into my room. I swear my mum is dumb how cud she let him approach her daughter in just his boxers.

Mark shut the door behind him and started showing a horny smile.

Me: Quickly fuk me before she comes

He didn't wait... he quickly an literally tore my clothes off me while I giggled.

He didn't waste no time he quickly shoved his tings in my while I gripped onto my bed post moaning an trying my best to be quiet.

Mark: You're a naughty naughty girl Sasha

He said while leaning me over in doggy.

Me: Well come on beat me den! BEAT ME MARK

I moaned louder than before. He started slapping my ass while beating me harder and harder.

Mark: Ahhhhh

He moaned after he comed. He quickly pulled up his boxers and left.

Me; Byee

I said while laying on the bed naked. Now I was borrrreeeeddd!! Hmm who should I call? I KNOW Aaron!

I picked up my phone and rang him.

Aaron: WHAT?

Me: Why you gwanning like you don't wanna chat to me... if you didn't want me to ring you you would of not answered

Aaron: Seen what you want

Me: I left my boyfriend for you

Aaron: Real talk?

Me: Yeeh

I lied

Aaron: Kool Kool... well you ganna be my wifey?

Me: Umm I dno yet but you can come mines

Aaron: Alrite im coming

He hanged up... this was too easy. I ran to the bathroom and showered.

I went into my room put on a bra and pants and jammed in my room waiting for Aaron

The front door knocked and I ran downstairs in just my bra and pants. Aaron stood there licking his lips I quickly pulled him inside and he said hello to my mum and mark and then started walking upstairs.

Mum: Sasha! Can you not walk around the house naked espiciall when Mark is here!

Me: Well it aint nuttin Mark aint seen!

Mum: WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT?

Me: ooo touchy touchy... im sure Marks seen a pussy and breast before

Mum: Well obviously

Me: Soo whats the problem

Mum: It doesn't mean he has to see yours!

Me: He likes it mum.. look hes got a bonner

I said before running upstairs and laughing. I could hear my mum shouting but I just turned up my music. Aaron was laying on the bed and not before long we started beating. I mean proper hard core beating... bare back again! It was beginning to be too much!

Me: AAAHHHHHHHH

My legs started trembling and my clit was pumping.

Aaron started laughing and laid next to me.

Me: Woow

Aaron: Trus if you was my wifey you would be getting dis on a daily

Me: Might have to do dat

Aaron: So you on it

Me: Hmm yeeh

I replied.

So now im officially Aarons wifey. So I guess I gotta be faithful... HAHA I LIED!