1: The Brothers

Here we are again, standing at this nasty creepy place, Circus Baby's. The outside appearance is perfectly done, while the inside aura is very hell. This is the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life, like hell, hot. By the way, it is I, Jake, who is speaking here. This Jake has two siblings, a younger brother and sister. My sister has been dead since I was eight, but thankfully, I have my brother, Darius. Thanks God.

I'm now twenty-one yet I am single. I don't have a girlfriend. I just don't care about life back when my sister died. Our little sister brought hope and joy to us. Until one day, me, Darius, and mum spotted her lifeless on the hands of a killer robot. We ran away, but mum was caught and killed, slaughtered into pieces. I lost both of them in a single night. That was my birthday, tenth of June.

I'm currently working for a company as a toy maker. I was hired two years ago and still a salary man. I create action figures and interactive toys for children and for some toy collectors out there. Darius is now nineteen but still -- jobless. He took engineering in his college life. My salary goes for the two of us, to live a good life as brothers. We're living in a small white house in quarters. It's a perfect house for two men to live in.

"Jakey, look!" Darius hollered in the kitchen, while I eat burnt nuggets I just cooked tragically this dawn. "Electricians hiring for the brand new, renovated 'Circus Baby's!' One thousand dollars per week!" He read in front of me. "No, bro. I can't lose you." I said.

"But Jakey, I'm a professional electric! It's not being a night guard. I can electrocute these pests with my own hands!" He said, convincing me to allow him. But I think he's right. It's not being a night guard, where you can risk your life to it. He finished his college as an engineer and he knows a lot about electricity and circuits. He can even create shocks and handmade weapons out of junk! My brother, Darius, is a real professional electrician.

I made my final decisions. I allowed him to do so. He started calling the number printed and embossed on the newspaper and well, we just received this early morning. Darius started punching the numbers of his cellphone and it began to dial the company.

"Darius Turner on the phone..." He said. "I will apply for hire—" He added, interrupted by the other dude on the line saying "For the Circus Baby's...?"

"Yes."

"Are you applying as the electrician?"

"Yes."

"Okay, Mr. Turner! Your first shift will start on November 27th. Good Luck!" The guy hung up. After all, my brother was hired for the pizzeria as their electrician. He started to squeal out of happiness and grabbed my shirt collar. "I've made it! I made it!" He yelled at me.

"Woah, woah... calm down, okay?" I know he's very happy with the news. He finally got his first job. I know it's an experience for him to learn and live.

This is my brother, Darius.