O N E: In the beginning

Based on what just happened. DEDICATED TO THE ASSHOLES THAT DID THIS TO ME! Thank you, assholes *than flips them off* Now go suck a dick...UR OWN! LOL! ACTUALLY THAT'S BRENT'S WAY OF FLIRTING, AND THAN HE ACTUALLY FLIRTS THE NEXT DAY, LIKE WTF? BOYS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ [ EDITEDb] ~
~ Chapter One: In The Beginning ~
~ Enjoy Ya'll! ~
~ Amy's P.O.V. ~

~ **Two Days Ago** ~

Waiting for the activity bus on a typical Wednesday afternoon, I was reading stories on my Kindle. 

I kept glancing up at my best friend Ethan, who was talking on his cell phone, blinking his eyes looking like he was about to cry.

Brad Konkol opens the door and goes out side and spits on the on the sidewalk. THE BLOODY SIDEWALK!

And I totally flipped out. "Eww! At least spit in the snow where no one is gonna walk!" I exclaimed.

"Nobody is gonna sit there," Brent Caldwell spat at me.

"I said 'walk there'," I growled. Making him test my anger. "Arsehole" Ethan looked at me as I stared out the window of the glass door and saw a very amused Brent who spat right at the door. I flipped him off and all the guys laughed. I, however, wasn't very amused. In fact, I was pretty pissed off.

He spat there again and I flipped him off, again. Then he pretended to kick me through the glass door and then went to get some snow and threw it at the glass door I was standing at on the other side.

Nearly scaring me shitless. I tried to charge at him out the door and slap that sly smirk off his face but Ethan stopped me. I looked at Ethan and he mouthed 'Ignore them' So I just flipped Brent off.

He flipped me off back, "I can do that" I gave him two middle fingers.

He gave me two middle fingers. "I can do that too"

Ethan gives me that look like he's my father or something. "That's enough."

"What's with that face?" I teased. He shushed me. "Why are you giving me a look like your my dad or something?" 

He shushed me and didn't answer me so I asked again quieter and he kept giving me that look playing with me (his best friend) then he shook his head silently laughing.

Brad, Brent's little brother came in the area and asked, "Wait. What'chu do?" I sent glaring daggers at the poor kid. Whose a fucking freshmen.

Then the activity buses came and I was glad to get out of there. "BUSES!" I yell like any other day.

"Its not the buses it's the bus ice ass" Brent said, with his sassy-ass attitude. Or whatever he said. I was too pissed off. 

I was in my ROTC uniform and I wasn't going to get it ruined, because some guy was being an asshole.

I saw that he had a piece of ice and I yelled, "Touch me and you die,"

As he threw it at me he said, "Bitch, why would I touch you!" It missed my feet by a nano-centimetre. 

I ran onto the bus and went all the way in the back sitting on seat 24, grateful that Brent Caldwell was away from me, because if he would have hit me with the piece of ice, I would have kicked his ass.

~ **Now** ~

But what I didn't know then, was that I had to be grateful about it because a certain Irish boy would have killed him for hurting their friend, and that would have killed me on the inside. He may be an asshole, but he doesn't deserve to die.

TBC
_____________________________<3~______________________________
x NiallPrincessHazGirl (AmyLee(Baby)BlueEyes)<3 xx