13 Facts About Me

Okay I was tagged by navyshoes to do this and I'm just now doing this because my dad grounded me for a little while but I'm back so here goes.

1. I have an older brother and we live with my dad, who is a single parent because my mom died when I was really young.

2. My favorite color is the orange that you can only see when the sun sets and rises.

3. My brother is my best friend and he has always been with me through thick and thin (even if he is the most annoying ass person on the face of the planet).

4. I'm a multi-fandom freak.

5. I am very anti-social irl but I'm actually pretty social on Wattpad.

6. My full name is Annabelle Nicole Hudson.

7. I am 16 years old.

8. I hate waking up in the morning, but then again who does?

9. I am very much in love with Lucas Roberto Hemmings and Michael Gordon Clifford (they are my two favorites if you couldn't tell by the profile pic).

10. I share a birthday with the awesome and amazing and beautiful NIALL HORAN!!!!!!!!!!

11. I actually really like sushi, even though all of my friends hate it.

12. My heritage is Scottish-British.

13. I spend every summer in Scotland with my brother, my dad, and most of my dad's family.

So those are my 13 facts about me.
I tag:

Bands_And_Butterbeer
Austen39
ArianaTomlinson23
LegacySurvivor
xDreamxRealityx
clublukepenguin
Missybella13

And that's it 'cause I'm lame af. Peeeeaaaaccccceeee oooouuuuuttttt