Chapter 2

Lillian's P.O.V

I quickly took a shower and got dressed then grabbed Lissa's vest and put it on her. I grabbed my phones and went outside and started walking to Isabella's. I looked at the missed cals and listened to the voicemail. " I said we were going to get you and we are getting you today!" Louis says I hanged up the voicemail and ran back to my house "DAD!!!! DAD!!! THEIR OUT!!!!!! THEIR OUT!!!!!!!!" I scream when I see him at the car in the driveway "ok Lillian I'll drop you off at Isabella's or you stay here?" He says " I promised Isabella I would come over dad" I say he nods and gets in the drivers seat I get into the passenger seat and he drops me off at Isabella's I knock on the door and walked in "Isabella I'm here!!" I yell and go to her room " Lillian!! Get out of here!!! They're here!!!" She says from her seat tied up I go and untie her "Isabella! Come on!! Hurry!" I say grabbing her arm and running to the door when it closes I stepped back and whistled the attack whistle to Lissa she attacks them. " Open the window! Quickly!" I say Isabella opens the window and jumps out "Lissa! Come!" I yell while halfway out the window she jumps up into my arms and I jump the rest of the way out of the window. "HELP!!!!!" I scream we run to the next door house we bang on the door a lady opened the door "help please someone was just trying to kidnap us! They are in her house!" I say pointing at Isabella "get in quickly!" She says we run inside "go hide in the study there is a wall behind the bookcase that opens up" she says we listen to her and go hide there.