The Journey

The trip to Agra was planned for two days. They journey is to start today and our heroes will return the next day at night.

All the 11thies (going to be 12thies) had assembled in the school campus at 5:00 am. Lady Bacchan had organized them in lines and was addressing them

"All ladies & the not-so –gentle-men, the details of the trip have already been mentioned in the brochure which is in your hands at this very moment. Although you are the senior most class of the school I know your heads are the size of a pea. So I would have to remind you of the etiquettes of the school. Our school believes in the principles of......

Lady Bacchan went on to describe the proper code of conduct. The entire batch felt like sleeping listening to her monotonous voice. Except a few who were busy in their own world.

Elena: Vicky! What are you doing?

Sona: Ouch! Vicky I'll slap you

Vicky (With an innocent look): I've done nothing.

Jatin: Don't do that Vicky.

Elena: What is in your hand?

Sona: Yuck! You are tickling us with a fallen pigeon feather. Where did you find it?

Dev: Stop it Vicky.

Vicky: I plead not guilty, my lord.

The commotion was spotted by the eagle eyes of Lady Bacchan.

LB: Oh! I see the pros & cons of the GST Bill are being discussed by my favorite students. Mr. Tripathi

Vicky: Yes ma'am

LB: Won't you include the rest of the school in your meeting. I suppose all of you would want to stay back with me AGAIN.

Dev: Sorry ma'am. He won't do it again.

LB: This habit of standing up for each other will put all 5 of you in great trouble some day. Anyways the girls board the bus first.

Jatin: Save a seat for us Ele.

Methodically, everyone was boarded into the bus. The girls were sitting together & the boys were sitting behind them. Lady Bacchan was busy in patting herself for making everyone sit with full discipline but as soon as the engine started every student in every bus of every class started hooting & shouting leaving Lady Bacchan screaming alone in the school ground about moral values, ethics & this spoilt generation.

On the other hand a SORVANASH was happening Bijoy & Ishwari missed their bus Why?

Because Ishwari had to carry a big black kadhai, 32 dabbas & 108 packets of ghee. Bijoy who had agreed to carry the luggage (just to improve his impression )but because of the load he was not able to walk properly & the bus left them. Bijoy wanted to go back home but on Ishwari's insistence he took another bus to Haridwar.

7:00 am

Sona was chatting with Ele. Vicky was busy with his candy crush & Jatin was reading some novel with his headphone on. Only one person was frowning that was none other than Mr. Devrath Dixit.

Dev's POV: Very good! Where are we going? Agra. Famous for? Taj Mahal. Where am I sitting ? behind Sonakshi but but but ... I can't even see her. Baat karna to door ki baat. Had hai... look at everyone busy doing their own thing. Are we on a school trip or some business meeting? Gosh! Sonakshi Bose don't you seriously care about me. I'm dying to be with you & you are busy talking about stupid girly stuff. Beta Dev ab tujhe hi kuch karna padega.

Thinking so Dev got up, stood on his seat and started shouting

"Class walon. We are on our last school trip & everyone is busy in their own world. Come on everyone lets add some spark"